Indecent proposal

After a few drinks last night with the girls we got onto the topic of indecent proposals. So I’ll throw this moral dilemma out there… If someone offered you £1million to sleep with your partner, what would you do…?

4 Likes

so the person wants to give me money so they can do things with my partner, that’s it?

That’s not with me they can do that deal, ask my partner directly. I have no right on that.

1 Like

Loved the film but in reality noway… Money isn’t everything but my love to someone is everything.

Edit : Actually yes money upfront and then dissappear very quickly
:rofl: :rofl:

2 words, and the 2nd word ends with off!

I’m the only one that gets to play with him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sorry thanks but no thanks, I’m too selfish

2 Likes

@Secretacc … What would you do.?

I would love to say yes if a hypothetical partner had said yes. But I know me, it would always be there and I wouldn’t be able to get passed it.
I can have loveless sex but when I’m in a relationship then there’s no separation of the 2 for me.

1 Like

None of my friends have a million pounds

1 Like

I have 2 questions for the person asking
1 … Do they like sex ?
2… Do they like travel ?
Good well **** off then lol
So the answer is no lol ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perfect response @Latex73 :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t own his body. He doesn’t own mine. If he was fine with it, we’d then take the money and go crazy and have fun with it.

3 Likes

I would say it would have to be an honest question for a couple . My wife is not active and could not really preform any kind of sex really . On the other hand if they wanted me , my wife has suggested I get a fuck buddy for many years . So if they wanted me , it would probably be a yes . If we got a million dollars we could buy gas and food for at least six months !

No thanks, they can sleep with me though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Umm with no catches then yeah :sweat_smile: oh wait is that for them to sleep with your partner or you to sleep with your partner?!

If it’s them then I’d have to think on it and discuss with said partner first but I sense I’d say no.

I’d be asking what time she wants picking up for 1 mil

3 Likes

When I am away for business, the cats and the dogs get to sleep with my partner, where’s my million!?

1 Like

When he farts under the duvet you can have him for a fiver…

3 Likes

I would sell my OH for half of that :joy:

3 Likes

No not for me

I never saw the movie, and I first understood this as you would sleep with your partner and the person would watch. So I thought, why not? Then I looked at people’s answers and realized what was actually meant. And then I thought about STDs, and Covid, and thought it wouldn’t be worth the risk.

2 Likes