Inflatable butt plug for prostate play

Has anyone tried the inflatable butt plugs. Any thoughts on the best way to use (solo) or during sex?

2 Likes

I have two. A medium one which vibrates and a larger one which does not.

We use them during mild BDSM. She puts one in me when I’m restrained to the bed then inflates it in stages till I’m right on the edge of pleasure/pain.

As you inflate the vibrating version the vibrations become less intense but you can still feel them. You can use a wand on the non-vibrating version once it’s inside you to achieve the same effect.

They are both very filling and feel very good but specifically for prostate stimulation I prefer something solid.

3 Likes

Thanks Rockstar. When you say you prefer something solid. Do you mean a solid plug/dildo?

I wasn’t sure if the inflated plug pushed up
Against prostate would make the orgasm better/stronger

1 Like

Yes. I prefer a solid plug or dildo for pure prostate stimulation but I’m sure that the vibrating inflatable plug would intensify an orgasm brought on by other forms of stimulation.

1 Like

I don’t have a prostate but based on @rockstar 's comment I’m going to put a shout out in for the Lifelike Lover Luxe Auto Inflatable Vibrating Dildo. The length of the shaft means you can angle it so once inflated you still get strong contact vibrations on G-spot for me or prostate for you and inflated you also get the full feeling. Yes, the vibrations are less down the length of the shaft when inflated but still strong at the focus.

I realise realistic looking is not for everyone but if you don’t mind then sensation wise I think it would work well.

1 Like

Yes I’d defo recommend them for anal training if that’s the sort of thing your after, they work great during solo play but personally I’ve yet to try out during sex.

1 Like

I’ve got a ace of spade pump up toy it’s huge hard to get in but once i only can inflate it a little bit but mmmm

1 Like

Had a few over time orsom pushed me over my limit lots of times where it just had to come out

1 Like