inflatable butt plug or inflateable dildo?

Hi, I am looking to add one of these to my collection but im not sure which to go for I have used regular dildos and plugs before but like the inflatable idea. Has anyone tried both these products or something similar before? thanks.

The two products are:

the cock locker inflatable large dildo

and the cock locker inflatable large butt plug.

user 69 wrote:

Has anyone tried both these products or something similar before?

I have tried some, several items of varying sizes and types. Not fond of the idea of inflatables, because the larger ones tend to strain the tissues by applying pressure when the tissues are not ready and/or not trained enough. Also, these will never deliver as much stretch once inside as they do outside. Deflation is also an issue, and I didn't think these products were good for me (for the health of my butt, that is). Smaller is better for plugs, I think, but then it tends to get old very quickly. It's fun to try, but long term these toys are not a good investment. As for column-style inflatables, these do not really deliver what they are supposed to, i.e. stretching of the sphincters — you end up with more expansion inside and outside rather than at the rings, due to simple physics. That's for soft, rubbery inflatables. There are also solid-sheath inflatables, not sold here, which do not have that problem, but on the other hand they expand very little, and are best used if pumped up to the max first, unlike the traditional inflatables.

I've not tried any but 'd be interested to know what they're like

I have tried two and enjoyed using them. I had a small one and (what turned out to be) a large one.

The small one I found very enjoyable, because the hard part is small you can inflate it to quite a large size but it is still enjoyable when it comes out, defalate, reinsert and inflate again. You have complete control over size so can stretch yourself slowly.

The large one was a bit big for me initially and was always a little hard but I still enjoyed it.

Both in the end went to the toy graveyard, the small one punctured and the pump on the large one failed. I guess I should look out for a Sale item to replace them.