Initiating anal on my husband **HELP!**

My husband asked me if we could indulge in some anal play on him, I have bought the love honey booty buddy and I am at a loss of where to start.

How can I get him to relax, should I start with some finger stimulation or just use the massager around his anus first.

Would giving him a blow job help?

He's so nervous (mostly because he doesn't want me to think he's weird) and apparently my excitement and enthusiasm is scaring him :')

I'd give him a blow job and just start of with a lubed finger around his butt or a vibe if you don't want to go there with your fingers.
As you both get comfy you can go further

NaughtyNerd wrote:

I'd give him a blow job and just start of with a lubed finger around his butt or a vibe if you don't want to go there with your fingers.
As you both get comfy you can go further

+1......this is an excellent way to start xx

Let him guide you and take the lead. Definitely a bit of fiber/slimline vibe to get you started. You may be surprised how quickly he adapts to it. I was shocked at how quickly my husband moved on to the bigger dildos. Enjoy the experimenting 😁

Apart from his nerves over how you'd take his fantasy, I very much doubt anything will be going where none have gone before. Trust me, for a guy to 'decide' to open up to a partner that he wants to explore anal...means he's already explored solo and already knows he likes it. Still go with the rules of starting slow and using enough lube to drown a kitten though :)

Enjoy!

It's not going well. One of the kids woke up so I'm in here comforting them back to sleep and I can hear the sound of lube squishing. Desperate to get back in there and help 😈

The first time I asked my wife to try anal on me she was a bit suprised and thought I had gone gay but was ok to play along .At that time I was bi in secret and had dabbled but not really had much success as blokes cannot keep it up as well as a toy !

Best advise is go slow or painful internal bruising can happen if he wants a big one straight away .Also its best to douche him so nothing unpleasant happens when the toy is withdrawn .Strat with small plugs and gradually open him with slightly bigger ones .A good tip I had from a gay guy was to push like you are going to poo and that opens things to gain entry easier .

Next move on to a strap on which is getting more intimate as you are participating directly .The vac-u-loc range you can get from LH offer various sizes to build up .

I prefered getting bonked whilst cross dressed as it felt I was getting it as a female would .

Lately I have a fucking machine that does the work so if I am alone I can get a good seeing to by just adjusting the speed of the machine rather than a partner working up a sweat .

I agree with a previous poster that he had most likely already experimented and now wants to get you involved for whatever reason .Last thought be clean ,start slow and lube lube lube .Have fun .

Browncoats wrote:

Let him guide you and take the lead. Definitely a bit of fiber/slimline vibe to get you started. You may be surprised how quickly he adapts to it. I was shocked at how quickly my husband moved on to the bigger dildos. Enjoy the experimenting 😁

1+ and since it was his idea you may want to ask him what experience if any he has solo

I let him experiment with it, I am happy to be of assistance but I felt it was better for him to try and see what works so I don't hurt him.

After he managed to find what worked he said it was amazing, he's now looking for something a bit more substantial 😁