Innie Outtie Toys

With the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 on its way I wonder how a toy has such good reviews.

I forget the stats but something like 80% (In some surveys) of woman cant or dont orgasm from penetrative sex leading to my question.. Are these used to rub on the clit or are they used with another toy, say a bullet? (Or do those surveys only mean with a man due to PE or ED maybe?)

Has anyone here that normally has orgasms from clit stimuli got these or something similar and did they really change everything for you (like the reviews say about glass)?

Look forward to reviewing none the less :)

I have just receieved mine through the post! Only use to really have clit orgasms but was able to have gspot orgasms they were just few and far between.

I first got the g-spot glass dildo, I had only ever squirted with my partner, but with the glass dildo I squirt every single time, I got these on deal of the day on monday so looking forward to trying them out! My glass dildo has made such a huge difference and much better than any of the other toys I own, they are so easy to clean too!

Hi Trine, my wife can orgasm from both clit and penetration stimulation. What really does work with glass, and what we think makes the big difference between glass and say a silicone dildo is the weight, the texture of the glass and of course the temperature play. My wife absolutely hates feeling cold and you can normally find her under a heap of blankets even in the summer, however chilling the glass toys gives her such wonderful thrills. They can be used to rub against the clit and the do feel good. Did they change anything for us? Yes... we noe have 7 glass toys and 2 steel toys because she lioves the weight and the temperature play so much. The pink dildo is easier to use with a clit stimulator due to its shape.

Hey trine, most of the stats say only “X” amount of women can orgasm from “penetration alone” which is a little misleading and frustrating as it makes a lot of people worried something’s up with them. Orgasms happen and don’t happen for several different reasons, but the truth is everyone is different and you will never find something that works for absolutely everyone. Iv has friends and partners who can’t stand dildos and detest a rabbit vibe as they find them super uncomfortable, so they tend to go for clitoral orgasms only and then on the other side of the fence you have the other group who can’t scream enough about how amazing a rabbit is and how they would happily marry their 10 inch dildo. It’s all down to personal preference, glass toys are very different. They may have a similar shape to a dildo but they are smoother and harder and tend to warm up to your body which feels super intense. If however you don’t feel it’s working then add a bullet on your clit and go the full nine yards to Orgasm town. With a little lube or spit you can also tease your clitoris with these toys before penetration which is a good way to get everything flowing and ready for the big build up. Orgasms for all genders do rely on a lot of factors though such as the atmosphere, stress level etc and this is usually what stalls people. If your relaxed and have either your thoughts or some form of material to get you off then it should be easy, but if your super stressed out and have nothing to really make you go over that edge it won’t happen or will take a lot longer.

Thanks for the info :D

I get that people like different things to get off I was just shocked at the reviews.

MrsTrine had a rabbit as a first toy years back but in the end just ended up using the ears without the penetration part so these might well be wasted on her (We wouldnt of bought them without the lightning deals), I hope not.

Look forward to 'testing' :)

Trine wrote:

Thanks for the info :D

I get that people like different things to get off I was just shocked at the reviews.

MrsTrine had a rabbit as a first toy years back but in the end just ended up using the ears without the penetration part so these might well be wasted on her (We wouldnt of bought them without the lightning deals), I hope not.

Look forward to 'testing' :)

Mrs Chimp was the same. She had a crap rabbit years ago and it put her off internal vibrators completely until only recently. Now she's a big fan of both rabbits and the two-toy set up (including glass and steel dildos).

This set is just excellent in most ways, not only do you get two dongs but they are really high quality and feel amazing. I think the weight is the main thing that people enjoy, it gives more of a “drop” feeling when they slide in and you feel a bit more of a thump when it goes deep which feels intense.