Insertion play

My husband recently told me inserting things in me really turns him on and the bigger the better. He said its toys and everyday objects so weve been trying loads of new things out. Last night after alot of play he nearly got his whole fist in which honestly i didnt think would even be possible lol. I was just wondering if anybody had any tips or ideas or could make any toy recommendations. I want to surprise him by taking the initiative a little bit

7 Likes

Each to their own - but this could cause you problems down the road and while it may be fun for him I would suggest he chooses a different way to entertain himself

Personally keep it for what it’s made for and keep it tight

2 Likes

If this is something you’re comfortable with and you enjoy it, then go for it with communication so that you can tell him if its sore or uncomfortable.

There are Inflatable toys that might give you what you want.

I would suggest that you be the one to hold the pump so that you’re in control.

1 Like

@Curiouswifey
Ive seen one called a godzilla dildo Not sure if LH do them. Certainly other sites do.
I tend to agree with @batjamboree

Sounds like you’re having fun! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using larger toys if that’s what you’re into. Your vagina is designed to stretch and go back to it’s normal size afterwards. Obviously, if you over do it, you could injure yourself but as long as you only insert what feels comfortable and stop if you feel pain then you should be fine.

I agree with @JoCat, inflatable dildos might be fun if you haven’t tried one!

Have you looked at fantasy dildos? These “monster” toys are a bit different to your standard penis shaped toys and offer different textures and shapes. I’ve got the green monster tentacle and it’s lovely. (I’ve tried to filter for fantasy toys as best I can in my link, it’s not the best search but hopefully you get the idea)

You could also look at different materials - glass and metal look visually exciting and feel very different to silicone / plastic. Glass and metal toys can be warmed / cooled for temperature play too if that’s your thing.

Invest in a good lube if you haven’t already got some, it makes inserting large toys much easier and more pleasurable.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Keep going with fisting , it can be so deeply intimate and connecting …
bottles and pet toys are always fun too

3 Likes

you could also buy him a cock sleeve to increase his girth by a little or alot …I think
LH have some in their range

Totally hot and as others say it’s ok to stretch yourself as long as you are comfortable

1 Like

It’s totally hot and I enjoy watching this too.
I am not fussy about size, I just love the thought and image of this.
Carrots and cucumbers are such a turn on.

1 Like

I promise its fun for me too, we go very slow and absolutely at my pace reading back i see that my post came accross quite cold lol. My husband would never do anything i wasnt 100%on board with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: it wasnt something id considered before but now we’re there it is sooo good!

Hes out for a few hours tonight i might prepare a tray for when he gets home i have carrots and cucumbers in the fridge :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you! I love this youre right it is very connecting and intimate. We have to be totally in tune and communicate in all ways x

1 Like

Thank you this is so helpful! Ive been looking at the fantasy toys i find them such a turn on. That might be the next investment

3 Likes

The most important thing is that you enjoy it to. Just make sure that to take it slowly and gradually stretch yourself till what is comfortable for you with a good quality lune. Stretching may be a bit uncomfortable and give a stretching feeling but it should never hurt.

Fisting can be really deeply inimate and intense, but with fisting communication is key. When you stretch slowly and safely fisting is really enjoyable and achievable.

As a toy I would recommend the DJ Titanman
Intimidator, it is a fantastic toy to gradually stretch yourself anally or vaginally.

I enjoy watching this to and I and love a good stretch myself.