Inside the lovehoney office

So I often wonder what it's like inside the love honey office. I imagine its great fun to work there and I'm sure the staff have a real laugh reading the reviews and forum comments.
So what do you think it's like in there? I'm imagining floppy willies used as paper weighs on the desk and pretend vaginas as pen holders.
What do you think the girls and guys in love honey get up to dieting there working hours?? And maybe if they get the chance they can comment to tell us how right or wrong we are

There was a programme on Channel 4 called "More Sex Please, We're British" I watched it about a month ago on the website. It's brilliant! A must watch! It looks so much fun to work there!!

Oh i forgot to add, it's all about LH.

Oh I must look it up.... Thanks mrsmcx

Yeah Me and my OH watched it, it was great very interesting to watch. I'd love to work there. :)

I watched that ages ago, it is SO good! X

That's how i found this site.

I think a lot of people would of found LoveHoney by watching that show.

Hope your enjoying working there Chelsea. :)

I watched that show a couple of weeks ago. It was great! Made me love lovehoney even more lol Would so love to work there!

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

In April 2012 I landed an internship with Lovehoney without ever having been HQ. The week before I moved to Bath, the documentary aired. I can't explain how weird it was to see the office and my future co-workers on TV before I saw them in person. It was like a really strange deja vu!

On my first day at Lovehoney, I was introduced to Alice and said something along the lines of "I know you! You're the biscuit lady!" #morto

haha BRILLIANT introduction :p

Lll, that program was how I got here, my friend shop was changing and I needed a new place too shop.

Haha we are watching it now! X

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

In April 2012 I landed an internship with Lovehoney without ever having been HQ. The week before I moved to Bath, the documentary aired. I can't explain how weird it was to see the office and my future co-workers on TV before I saw them in person. It was like a really strange deja vu!

On my first day at Lovehoney, I was introduced to Alice and said something along the lines of "I know you! You're the biscuit lady!" #morto

I remember this! yes

Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

Hi NN,

The programme is essentially how I got my job :-)

Why not take a look into our customer care blog to get a feel of how things are done around here?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/07/19/lovehoney-customer-care/

I will be updating this each month ona variety of topics as well as the latest goings on behind the scenes at LH so keep your eyes peeled :-)

Essentially, it is the same as any office but I have noticed the odd dildo paperweight and desk ornament.....

Hi Chelsea, I am really enjoying your new Blog - I am also looking forward to hearing what goes on behind the scenes in the LH offices!

I've only visited LH once, and I didn't really take it all in, but it was amazing!

I plan to return in the future (just to warn you).

Ahem, test From my iphone
Another test Hopefully this time with formatting

I'd love to work for LH! I imagine it gets very stressful around Valentine’s Day! I really enjoyed the programme too :) This would be a much more interesting office to have a series than ‘The Call Centre’ Xx

Well me and the oh had a good laugh watching the tv show last night. We love the guy that deal with the return.... For forgotten there names already. And I love the fact that your bosses seem so dead on. It really makes a job more worth while when your working for people that are down to earth. And kinda makes me want to buy more for the company because I know it's run be decent people.

Would love to be a fly on the wall for a day. I don't know how the girls on the phones cope with some of the thing people ask them. I would be in fits of giggles .

Nicole your comment made me laugh about Alice.... Very smooth! When she appeared in tv last night I had a good giggle. You can tell her from me that as a nurse I think eating biscuits while doing her job is a health hazard because some day she could actually choke.

Anyway it was lovely to see where everyone works and put a few faves to the names you see about the site. Tell the bosses that I said they need to make a follow up show. X x