Inspirational Thoughts/Quotes for the Day

Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret nothing, and not let people bring you down

Victory starts with the truth

f*ck it.
have a beer

You need a lot of manure to grow the prettiest flowers.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind ...

Whether you have or you have not wealth, the system might fail you but don't fail yourself.

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

Whether you have or you have not wealth, the system might fail you but don't fail yourself.

and get better .. get better get better get better ... get beeeettterrrr

Get beeettttteeerrrr! :)

A good cup of tea is better shared with a friend

(with thanks to KF)

If it jams, force it.

If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

(most cheap 'handymen'?)

"How can I soar like an eagle when I am surrounded by crows"

“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.”

"Nobody remembers who came second" - I tell this to my children before their annual sports day!

“Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps, and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. Have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect, nothing is and no one is — and that’s OK.” ~ Katie Couric

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present.....

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

A good cup of tea is better shared with a friend

(with thanks to KF)

Its true thou

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Elliott

”You make a living by what you earn; you make a life by what you give.”"

Life isn't a rehearsal for what comes next, do as you please and live it to the full!

"If Opportunity Doesn't Knock - Build a Door" - Milton Berle