'Instant help- chat now' button

Hey guys , 

I have passed on the feedback to Matt who applies these changes.

Not all of you will see it for now , I am one of the ones that can't see it too. 

Thank you you all for the feedback on this feature . 

I can't see it either. After reading everybody's comments I'm quite glad lol.

I've had this on my screen since yesterday, and am using a laptop if this helps :) xx

I'm another of the lucky ones unable to see it !

*looks around*
Nope, no sign here.

I noticed it yesterday, I mostly use desktop, but on my phone last night, I accidently pressed the help tab a few times. Is a pain and would put me off using the site if I was out and about.

need a cross button remove or made a lot smaller, takes a lot of room when looking on phone, laptop not to bad just annoying

Hey Folks!

This is a test, so half of visitors are seeing it, half aren't.

HOWEVER, its scope was stretched a little further than it should have been ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

It will be vanishing from the Community pages in 5....4....3.....2

Yes, it's now disappeared

Appreciate it not being on forum pages but could you consider repressing it unless I am on an actual product page?

Trying to add to wishlist it's still there. I have accidently hit it twice in last 10 minutes. Thanks :)

Thanks Vanessa, it's a test, so we're seeing on which pages it's most effecting. Goog point about the account page though, trickier to remove but will give it a go.

Matt

Thanks Matt, No where to be seen my laptop, on all the pages. Never had it though on my Iphone.

Cheers!!

Ive have got the orange box that everyone was talking about last night now.

It's not showing when I use the forums now. But it is when I'm buying things 🤔

It's only showing up when looking at products and not the forums.

It's back 😂😂😂 not on the forums though. I kept hitting it whilst signing in. So you think it means that the buttons staying? I had it last time too 💟xx

I'm seeing it and I find it really annoying too. I understand why you'd have it, but I wish I could just dismiss it once and have it stay dismissed, and not reappear every time I navigate to another page.

Also I get that you want it to stand out, but I really dislike the design. The orange colour and photo of a call centre worker don't fit with the rest of the site design, and honestly looks kinda... cheap? It makes me subconsciously think it's a dodgy popup or something every time I see it. That's what I thought it was at first on mobile, it was only when I realised it was on my PC too that I realised it was part of the site!