Insurance claim for sex toys

Last Thursday evening my OH was travelling down from the North to spend a naughty Easter weekend with me. Unfortunately on the way some b*****d stole her suitcase on the train. The swine. So we had to put together an insurance claim. Amongst the items lost were a LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator, an Evolved Slender Stunner Beaded Waterproof Vibrator and a Wavy wonders triple stimulation vibrator.

This got me to wondering, has anyone else ever had to put in an insurance claim for lost/stolen sex toys? If so, did you claim them as miscellaneous items or did you have to give details?

That was pretty much what we figured, they went down as three adult toys on the list, and fortunatly they accepted that and are processing the cheque so should be able to replace them soon.

The whole episode has been an utter pain in the proverbial, but such is life. At least we get to buy new sex toys

The jewelery will be rather harder to replace

Exactly. But deffinately a good idea to have the insurance, it is quite surprising how much the toys tot up in value when you start looking at it!

I hope you get new stuff quickly and perhaps even get some stuff back.

Good luck and happy shopping!

WandA wrote:

External Media I hope you get new stuff quickly and perhaps even get some stuff back.

Thanks once the cheque is through we will be shopping, i do not imagine anything will get handed in or found, *curses*. It is the sentimental iteams that are the most annoying. but no point crying over split milk and all that. Not that i would find that all that upsetting, just plain irritating for a while, before the dog rushed in and licked it up, which would be quite funny ........i am rambling aren't I? I'll shut up now.

sexperiment wrote:

WandA wrote:

External Media I hope you get new stuff quickly and perhaps even get some stuff back.

Thanks once the cheque is through we will be shopping, i do not imagine anything will get handed in or found, *curses*. It is the sentimental iteams that are the most annoying. but no point crying over split milk and all that. Not that i would find that all that upsetting, just plain irritating for a while, before the dog rushed in and licked it up, which would be quite funny ........i am rambling aren't I? I'll shut up now.

I hope you don't clean your toys properly and the Bs get sticky hands!

I hope nothing too sentimental went missing. We all ramble here! Don't worry.

LMAO that would have been brilliant, but no thay are all kept very clean, but their faces when they found them would have been a picture.

Sadly she did loose jewelery, some of which can be replaced but some bits were hand made one offs, including the very first pair of earrings i gave her. We will just have to find something to replace them with and have fun looking *positive and determined look*

Good luck with your claim... I really hope you get money back to get new toys with... and see this as the start of building new memories re the jewellery. Couple of years back my computer crashed and I lost 90% of my son's baby pics, I was gutted for ages... some things you just can't replace

Have fun shopping and big squeezy >>> HUGS <<< from me.

xxx

Fingers crossed they will get the bugger, my mate had her case nicked on a train - it had all of her dissertation notes as well as her laptop in it. 3 days before it was due in! as mc says it's the sentimental which has the most value - but if you think of it positively like you are - it's a great opportunity to create some new memories!

*hugs*

x