.. intense orgasm and shit.. and what the hell

I feel like, i’m processing all of this… and need to share :smile: we had a little evening in /date night planned last night… and we talked about how we’d like to do some switch play (taking turns to be dominant - we saw it on that kinky dating programme) after our meal and bottle of wine…

I usually tend to be the more dominant partner and she will assume the submissive role, and it tends to be quite tame, we’ve only just started playing with a little bdsm play…

So anyway… she decided she wanted to go first… she went upstairs and prepared herself and then called me up…

She was dressed in an amazing body suit… and from the moment I stepped into the room I was in the presence of someone i’ve not met before… now don’t get me wrong - I knew she had a confident and fiery side… but wow…

She absolutely went for it… and despite feeling a little less comfortable imagining myself in the submissive role I bloody loved letting her tell me what to do… she was incredibly confident and dominating for the whole time, and I absolutely checked out of having any agency of my own. She had me tied to a chair, calling me names and slapping me…

She actually had me completely out of control, it was scary letting that go but a real thrill… she had a huge string of anal beads inside me that she was shoving further and further inside whilst playing with my dick… edging me slowly… until I thought I was coming … but I was shaking… (was I having an all over body orgasm??) - - then finally she pushed me over the edge making me come (it felt like a gun going off) whilst pulling the beads out of me… which felt incredible… until as I came down from that - blindfold still in place and arms tied to the chair - there was the distinctive stink of shit… I mean I didn’t shit myself … but it was close enough - the beads were not a pleasant sight…

She didn’t make me feel bad about it … and we laughed quite a lot about it… in fairness I hadn’t prepared myself for such an intense invasion… and I didn’t feel anything … any tips beyond a douche??

On the plus side … the fact that we laughed it off have eased her fears about poo and butt play and I think I just discovered that she’s a closet dominatrix!..

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing and… Welcome to the wonderful world of switching!

I find that once people let go of their gender expectations and preconceptions, that’s where the real growth, exploration and ecstacy comes into play. It certainly sounds like it was that for you.

As for anal and mess… It’s anal, shit happens. However, an enema does help to reduce the mess (and can also be used as a fun form of humiliation or predicament bondage)

6 Likes

As a wise friend once said “you dont go into the sandpit without expecting to get a bit sandy now and then”. Dont worry about it, it happens.
Sounds like you both had a great time.

7 Likes

Sounds like you both had an amazing time. Switching and exploring new things is a lot of fun.
As for the beads, Making sure to go to the loo before anal play helps alot. But if your going to go deep, douching is probably sensible unless your ok with it getting a bit messy.
At the end of the day, its anal. Kind of goes with the territory. Just remember to put a towel down and make sure to wash your hands etc (especially before doing anything vaginal) and you should be fine.

sounds like you two are going to have alot of fun exploring switching and flipping the power dynamic.

Ps. Im not the one to ask about prostate orgasms, but Here is a good place to look for info

2 Likes

It happens. I get pegged regularly and sometimes without warning so there is no time for preparation. If there’s a little mess I deal with it. It’s part of the process.

1 Like

Recently started using a toy in my ass which is very pleasant on your own but had a strap on used on me recently and my god it was intense, she had me sit on her so I controlled how deep and fast it went and it didn’t take long before before I came over her tits without any stimulation on my cock.amazing.

5 Likes

Sounds like a very wild and thrilling night you both had and how great is it you’ve discovered new things and pleasures :smiley:

With anal douching for something that’s gonna be more than a little bum fun I’d recommend getting a shower head attachment so you can do a full cleaning.

1 Like

Shower head attachment ! Amazing …

1 Like

As mentioned above, shit happens, if it’s planned you can have a good clear out, if it’s not….expect the expected! Lovehoney has great clean out kits

1 Like

Sounds like a fun night was had. I love it when we switch roles and she takes charge, I’ve found recently that I much prefer been the sub but still enjoy being the dom sometimes. As for the mess, there’s nothing worse than that after what clearly sounds like a mind blowing climax but the main thing is you talked about it and laughed it off. Yes douching can help if you know you are in for some bum fun but when it’s out of the blue you just have to deal with it - the spontaneity is sometimes the best part :wink:

1 Like

Yes!! It’s like a tool turn toy where you can better clean yourself out but also can feel nice at the same time lol

Sounds like you had a brilliant time. Don’t worry about the aftermath, it’s quite normal. Some people will use a douche and clean themselves out a bit before a night of anal play but to be fair as long as you’ve been to the loo fairly recently there’s not usually too much there.