Interested in male toys

Yes, my OH’s collection has grown (more down to me than her at times), and we have plenty of shared items such as restraints etc.,
Anything relating to my butt is solo at mo, which is never quite the same - so it is more limited when circumstances are right (OH doesn’t live with me, but 18yr old daughter does) and I can relax and get things ready, play, and put things away without worries.

One treat I like every now and then is my sounding rod. Something about it makes it feel risky, plenty of lube, nice and warm, something about watching it just slowly dropping further. I’ll occasionally use the OH’s wand with a male attachment and have that on the lowest rumbly setting, and that is pretty awesome. Again though, it’s having right circumstances to relax and enjoy - it’s my lil once in a while treat! The physical feeling is nice, but for some reason it feels really naughty, which makes it quite an experience.

If the wife has a wand, I’d say worth getting a male attachment for it if want to enjoy some vibes:

And if she doesn’t, it may be worth the investment as quite popular with the ladies:

That bad boy is 40% off at mo!

In terms of butt play I’m still very much in experimenting mode, however one thing I enjoy every now and then is wearing one of these bad boys:

Surprisingly comfy to wear, a nice size, and a great feeling when moving around. I have mobility issues, which means it jiggles more for me.

Few random ideas to think about at least, but yeah really there is so many ways can go with the fun.