Interesting turn of events

I have been lucky enough to be picked as a tester and it's been a complete game changer.

A few years ago I found the Lovehoney site and ordered a few basic things but it turned out to be a complete disaster. Hubby wasn't to sure about it to begin with and I didn't really have a clue. I ended up placing an order for really cheap and nasty (not in a good way) products. It had the total opposite effect. Hubby was completely put off by it. I wasn't prepared to throw in the towel and ordered some great things for solo play.

I had been really struggling with how to introduce them back into couples play. Although he does like some of the underware i have ordered.

Then it was Lovehoney to the rescue...I showed hubby the email about being sent a tester product, then showed him what it was and he seemed interested about it

After giving the toy a good few goes just to make sure hubby has completely changed his mind with regards to his views about toys. I plan to introduce him to a few things I already have but got my eye on a few other wee treats for him.

Thanks Lovehoney

Welcome to the world of Lovehoney, it has been a major game changer for us aswell. 😊

Looks like Lovehoney have captured another potential addict.Once you start your toy collection will grow quite rapidly.Welcome to the world of exploration.

I agree with Onlyones! We rearranged our storage a couple months ago - I think we're going to have to again if we buy anything else! There are just so many amazing options :P

Have fun :)

Wow that's amazing. Congrats to you guys. Would love to be chosen as a tester ;P

My collection is definitely rapidly growing and I have to really try to refrain from buying everything I want else I'd be broke!

Myself and my partner weren't that interested before, but now I can't get enough. I'm trying to convince him to try out some things for himself rather than just to use on me. Any recommendations for male toys?

Another who had bought some very basic stuff for our 10th wedding anniversary nearly 2 years ago. We used them why we were away but then maybe once or twice since. Last couple of months we seem to be browsing and buying from LH a couple of times a week. We have discovered our love of toys xx