Interrupted orgasm issue

So every now and then I suffer from an interrupted orgasm, it starts like any normal orgasm and will sometimes even release a bit of fluid, but then it just doesn't carry on.

The after effect of this is that it will normally trigger the refractory period and I lose my erection, but worse, it can then make it quite difficult to actually cum.

All this is in my head, I get that, but I dislike the incomplete orgasm to such an extent that it negatively impacts my stamina, and that PIV intercourse is normally pretty quick. Once I feel myself heading towards orgasm, I do what I can to get there rather than backing off in fear of not being able to continue anyway.

I almost always make sure Mrs Sen has had at least 1 orgasm before (usually with a combination of toys) so that the actual PIV sex part is just me finishing, but it'd be nice to be able to come up with some strategies where my head doesn't get in the way of longer penetration sessions too.

Anyone else experienced similar themselves (or their OH) and if so, whats a good way around it?

Cheers

Sen

I can't help you with a solution but I can tell you that I have exactly the same problem.

Not all the time but occasionally. Normally when I'm masturbating.

Senator wrote:

I almost always make sure Mrs Sen has had at least 1 orgasm before (usually with a combination of toys) so that the actual PIV sex part is just me finishing, but it'd be nice to be able to come up with some strategies where my head doesn't get in the way of longer penetration sessions too.

While I don't have much experience of this to offer advice I would say that this approach sounds sensible and thoughtful towards your wife.

Also, women don't always want longer penetration sessions, for all sorts of reasons, so keep talking to your OH.

Sometimes one of us might not orgasm. It doesn't spoil the experience. In a long term relationship it is just one of those things which doesn't detract from a good partnership and great experiences together, sexual and otherwise.

Good luck and I hope others can offer some strategies.