Intimate Part Spreader.

We.ve just bought one of these.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

I know people are built differently but no matter how we bend and adjust the thing we can't get it to fit as it should. It doesn't seem to locate in place or go far enough in. The arms which are supposed to spread the labia stick out miles away from where they need to be. They look more like antannae.

Has anybody used these successfully and if so have you got any advice?

I'm afraid I haven't used it but, at the risk of being over obvious, there's a diagram in amongst the product photos that you may have missed?

https://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/940/46345-1.jpg

Not sure if it's helpful, but thought I'd chuck it in anyway just in case. 🙂

Thanks Ian but I've looked at the diagrams and the actual thing just doesn't seem to fit in anything like the same way.

We tried so many different shapes and bends last night that my wife was getting sore. In the end we gave up.

I had a feeling it was too obvious for you not to have thought of it already. 🙂 I sometimes have a bit of luck when I pop the product code into the forum search, as that brings up all the times the item has been linked in past threads.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=28563

Hopefully someone will turn up soon with some actual answers. 👍🙂

I've got this! I haven't used it in a while now but I remember is being fiddly to start with. If I remember rightly, I ended up straightening it out and then completely re bending it. Everyone is different as you say but mine is shaped with the bend bit being curled slightly upwards. It's very hard to explain so I am sorry. I know I used a fair bit of lube and tried it over a few days and there was a lot of in and out again to get the right shape!

I bought one of these as my hubby does like to spread me open, but no matter how we tried couldnt get it to fit or do what its supposed to do, so unfortunately it was relegated to the bin, goid idea if it workec, but still looking for something that spreads my lips and open me up, if anybody knows of such a thing

I managed to sort ours out.

I had a look at some images and realised that it needed to be bent far more acutely than it was when it arrived so that it hooks behind the pelvic bone inside her and fits tight against the labia on the outside.

It really does open her up and expose the clitoris really nicely and looks great.

MissyLoo wrote:

I bought one of these as my hubby does like to spread me open, but no matter how we tried couldnt get it to fit or do what its supposed to do, so unfortunately it was relegated to the bin, goid idea if it workec, but still looking for something that spreads my lips and open me up, if anybody knows of such a thing

You can get labia spreaders that clip onto the labia then have a strap round the thigh but unfortunately LH don't stock them.

I suggest if anyone has purchased one of these...keep trying they are very fiddly and the slightest adjustment is a big adjustment when in place inside...it took me quite along time to get it just right...everyone is shaped slightly differently. I suggest solo to get it right when you have the time and patience. Well worth the end result...good luck