Intimate Piercings

We have an adventurous sex life but are not really into percings or tattoo's and my hubby has got interested in getting a Prince Albert piercing down there. I know he has looked into it for a few months now and has asked me what I think if hes gets it done. I think it looks OK and dont mind if thats what he wants but not sure how it works from a sex point of view or affects him down there. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on this?

I know that as humans, we're a mixed and varied bunch of bods and thus have different views on what interests and repulses us. With intimate piercing, I'm on the latter side of this fence.

I don't mind the occasional piercing here and there - a line around the ear (although for me, it greatly reduces the nibbling opportunities, the more there are!), one or two on the brow or even a nose piercing. But I'm kind of an old-fashioned guy and even navel piercings make me cringe. To me, intimate piercings are tantamount to genital mutilation and I can't even bring myself to understand why people find them in the least bit appealing.

I'd be interested how this thread pans out with views from the rest of the forum.

My ex girlfriend had her junk pierced. That was awesome, real fun to play with. My current boyfriend doesn't dig it for himself but he'd love for me to get it done. Seriously considering it.
I already have my nipple pierced and that's made it so much more sensitive.

I think I'd be scared if the OH wanted this done. We're both fans of tattoo's and piercing (we both have our eyebrows, noses and ears pierced) but genital piercing disturbs me a little. I know it's beyond gross, but we've both experienced infections in piercings even though we cleaned them vigilantly, so to imagine this occurring in his pants *shudder*.

And I just know I'd never enjoy penetration again because I'd be irrationally fixated on things vanishing inside me, especially with anal where things can travel. Each to their own I suppose but for me personally it would be a no.

Piercings are not really our thing, but each to there own, like others said they really nead looking after, you don't want an infection down there. I heard if you have piercings like prince alberts, you can't use your cock in any way but for peeing for about a month, to allow it to heal, could you last that long without any action?

Sarahkitty, there are dozens of postings about piercings on the forum if you search - it's a very common topic.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=genital+piercings&s=all

As a PA bearer myself, I can tell you it really enhances things in the bedroom department.

And in response to j&lxxx, it's a really easy piercing to have done, heals really quickly in less than 2 weeks and as urine is naturally sterile, it's the one piercing least likely to get infection.

If your comfortable with it then go for it, if you don't like it you can always remove it.
A PA is one of the fastest healing piercings as it only passes through a small amount of skin. Also when he pees it is naturally sterilised so reduces the risk of infection, however a proper cleaning routine is key.
what type of jewellery has he been looking at? Different types will give different sensations.
I got my nipples re pierced last year and they feel amazing, I will be looking to get a PA soon.
Also you could go to a piercing shop and talk to the piercer about any concerns you have.

A previos partner of mine had a PA done. He loved it, and said it greatly enhanced sensation for him. One thing to note is that he may have to pee sitting down once he has it, as it can affect the angle the stream comes out of the urethra. Personally, I found it made giving head greatly more enjoyable for me but made no difference during sex, though it may do without a condom.

OK, well as an update he went for it and got it done earlier this week. I went with the logic that if he / we don't like it then he can remove it. He said it was painful but only for a split second and now it's OK apart from being a little tender. They went through the healing process and I know there is no action for a few weeks now ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif) but I suppose that gives me an exucse for plenty of vibrator action! We will see how it works out over the next few weeks but so far he seems happy with it.

I had a PA done earlier this year but unfortunately after 3 weeks I had to take it out as even though it was healing ok it was getting very uncomfortable, the piercer believed it might be growing out and suggested I remove it, I was told best way to guarantee a piercing not growing out is to have as large a gauge as possible put in first, unfortunately I was unable to find a piercer who was prepared to pierce bigger than the standard size used for a PA, my plan was to enlarge it too as big a gauge as possible but this didn't sway them.

As a qualified body piercer and tattooist my advice is go to a reputable piercer not just the nearest shop also pa piercings should be done with a 2.4 gauge jewellery no smaller and dimension to suit the customer position of exit hole also will be to suit yourself if you intense to size it up wait till well healded then take it slowly
From experience it does not do much for the man but can high ten sensativity but does highten sensativity for the woman
Good luck and if need any more advice just ask

I'd be scared of it catching on me and getting cuts, but i have heard it can cause problems with his urinary function. Removing it after it heals will leave a second hole for urine to come out of, and in the unfortunate case of it ripping out, they cannot control where it goes and pretty much have to wee sitting down or with use of an inserted tube unless its operated on. For those reasons I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't want one, his health is really important to me, but i can't deny I'd be scared of him ripping me.

My wife was thinking of a VCH, then she said why don't I get a piercing? I'm no good with needles or anything like that, however I went with her when she got hers and did get a PA piercing, no it didn't hurt just a bit of a jolt when they made the hole.

Healed fine then I decided to enlarge the size of the ring, slowly over a few years I went from 2.4mm to 12mm thick, which is quite heavy and looks "big" quite amazed in myself, if I can get up the bottle I want a reverse PA, So why not go ahead, it can always be left out if required.

My wife has never complained about any discomfort even with such a large ring so I doubt you'll have any problems, she(my wife) has also got two inner labia rings which are great to pull on! just need to convince her to get some outer ones![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) you could try one too?

The ring doesn't make much difference in feeling for me, it's more of a mental thing, but does feel nice if I rotate it when playing with myself, its totally smooth and round with no "ball" in the ring so there's little chance of it getting stuck on anything.

Remember if he gets a larger ring later it makes giving oral to him harder, not due to the size more the metal against teeth thing, my ring weighs about 3-4 ounces!

I've got one, can't say that it adds anything to my pleasure, or the OH's. I've had it for years, can't imagine not having it now. Was dubious about condoms initially as I thought they might break with it. Hasn't happened thought.