Introducing toys into our bedroom for the first time

I just brought a Lovehoney Rose for my wife as a surprise gift. I took a risk. She has always been dismissive of toys and I have found it difficult to bring her round to the idea. She had always been dismissive about masturbation as well, claiming to not do it.
Just lately things have begun to lose their sparkle in the bedroom, and by that I mean for the past few years. I have no confidence and found myself avoiding sex full stop, needing clear signals from her. I, and I’m sure she does as well, feel that it has become very boring and we just go through the motions to ensure we touch base every now and then, so to speak.
I decided to change this and roll the dice a little. I bought the toy, wrote a note explaining my feelings and hopes moving forward and left both on her pillow when I went to work overnight.
She sent me a message at work once she found them saying I was an idiot, but her idiot!
Upon getting home this morning she had already left for work, but to my delight the Rose had clearly been used (it will get washed before the next use!). She is yet to tell me how it went, but I have been so horny all day just thinking about it, and hope it will lead to some fun later where I can either watch or get involved. This is a big step for me and I took a chance which may well pay off!

11 Likes

I had pre-charged it… that was a p.s at the bottom of my note!

3 Likes

@NewToToys14 good luck hope it went as well as it seems and pat on the back for pre charge too

Good news

This sounds like a beautiful story of rekindling a spark through an act of cute love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well done! It takes a lot to take a leap of faith and try and rekindle the spark, so well done for taking it.

I’m not personally a fan of the rose, I find it a little hard to grip (I have chronic pain in my hand) but I’ve no doubt it will be fun for you both. We recently acquired the Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator and that’s definitely been fun for partnered play. In ant case, good luck and have fun :wink:

" Sex has so many different sides and you have to try all of them". :blush: It is really good that you made this step! Cross fingers your wife to like it and to tru more things in bed :heart:

Positive update! I took a chance and it paid off… she loved the Rose informing me that she had ‘successfully’ used it twice while I was at work last night!
She came home from work and we had a really positive chat, more open about sex and our own desires than we’d ever been before. That was followed up with some mindblowing sex involving the use of the Rose!
I’m taking the win for sure and here’s hoping I’ve opened up that exciting new chapter that I was looking for!

2 Likes

Toys have always been normal in all my relationships. I can’t remember if I’ve ever asked. My wife and I love using toys mmm