Invent a toy

If you could invent a toy what would it be able to do?

3 Likes

An automatic blowjob machine that actually feels good.

2 Likes

Nipple massage- discreet in the bra toy that plays with your nipples as you enjoy your day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’d buy that!

2 Likes

A toy for penises, that is going to rival the rabbit for women.

2 Likes

Im currently building the ultimate male sex toy. Its a homemade fucking machine. I will be able to lie on my back and have the machine thrust a dildo in my ass, while also stroking a fleshlight on my penis. Its almost finished. It has only one motor, but i can customise the timing so that the dildo can be going in as the fleshlight is going down, or dildo in as fleshlight goes up, or any other combination. Experimentation will be fun to see what timing works best.
If the results are good I then plan to upgrade with maybe a vibrating dildo, or maybe an attachment to rub the perimeum as the fleshlight moves.
Lie back and let the machine do all the work.

1 Like

A machine a bit like the one described above that can do everything at the same time hands free.

Stroker sucker
Prostate super orgasm
Nipple play suction
Balls played with
Bit of spanking

A full body workout :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh yes please @batjamboree! There aren’t many toys for nipples except clamps and suckers, something a bit more gentle and aimed at massage / pleasure rather than pain would be lovely :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes second the nipples. I haven’t tried one yet but a rimming butt plug must surely be more fun than a regular butt plug. I have nipple clamps and suckers but something nice and gentle and teasing would be great too.

2 Likes

I’d also really like a clitoral or grinding toy that has a massaging feature, maybe some circling beads that would massage around my clitoris and a larger circle of bigger beads further back for massaging around the vulva / perineum. I know most people love intense vibrations and suction toys but for those of us with a sensitive clitoris, an alternative would be awesome!

4 Likes

Think I’d just end up inventing a robot person who could do everything and be a good companion to have lol :joy:

3 Likes

I’d buy this!

1 Like

I have made my own inflatables for strength when over 15-inch circ. Broke and popped too many ones i’d bought, except for the ace of spades!

What i’d invent is a cheap and very foldable and whisper quiet fucking machine, no noise or vibration except from the lucky user! Self lubricating would be a bonus.

1 Like

masturbation pillow/riding saddle that vibrates

1 Like

Fantastic idea. I will let my mind wonder

1 Like