Invisible items in my basket?

Hey guys!

I made an order with LH last night, and noticed that there were more items than expected in my basket. However, when I actually clicked on the basket to find out what was in there, there was only what I had expected in there. Just wondering if this is a system fault or something?

Might be worth posting here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/153892-glitches-on-the-site/

i have two items showing being in my basket,but when i click into my basket the basket is empty

I suspect rogue cookies are at play here

It sounds like it ... very strange indeed! I shall post a message on the glitches thread, thanks, SumSub :)

Yep, I have two invisible items too!

Try clearing the cookies and history from the device you are using and then try again if it is still happening please let us know.

Thanks!

Hi Cazz,

Apologies for taking a while to respond! I've tried clearing both cookies and history - the same problem is still there! :S

Thanks for replying, and to those who tried to help :D

Thank you Cazz for your help really apreciate the advice,i did clear my laptop but they still seem to be there :(

Same here, :( Chirrup

I had this problem too. I tried different browser, even one I never used for this site before. i tried different computer, 3 of them actually, all browsers, they were still there.

Somehow I managed to remove them in the end. I think I removed everything from the basket and then cleaned the browser, numerous times. logged off the account everywhere, logged back in... Took me ages, but got rid of them in the end.

This is one reason I do not use basket to store items I want to buy next in. I have a private wishlist, visible just to me, called Next buy. If I see something I like, I put it there, not in basket. Never had this problem again.

When I was using basket, I did run into this problem few times.