Irrumatio & Gokkun!

Gadget wrote:

I just couldn't do gokkun... if it's not straight from the cock it gets too long to cool, that's even worse than cold gravy!

Hi Gadget! I didn't actually think of the temperature thing!

Microwaved spunk !!! wonder what that one tastes like?

TB

well it doesnt sound good if you ask me! blegh!

I used to have a DVD along these lines till some git broke it getting it out of the case! It was called
Ass Gas & the Mystical Gloop, It was full of gang bangs where they'd all fire off into the crevicve of a well rided lady & her mate would drink it through a straw. It wasn't pretty! Good action though!

I don't know why, but I wanna see this!

Theres a decent book on this thats downloadable, don't ask where I got it, I have no idea.

A pdf called

The Art Of Oral Sex - Linked By Titanesel Sytes Net

The section on deepthroating has several good aspects, it includes throat fucking also, and it presented in an intelligent and humourous manor.

Hi Strapon, hope the runny nose soon clears up hun !!!

TB

Mucky Duck wrote:

I used to have a DVD along these lines till some git broke it getting it out of the case! It was called
Ass Gas & the Mystical Gloop, It was full of gang bangs where they'd all fire off into the crevicve of a well rided lady & her mate would drink it through a straw. It wasn't pretty! Good action though!

Just had a look at this dvd on the internet and found a similar series called "Cum filled asshole overload". It is full of anal gang bangs and the girls either squirt the cum out into a glass/bowl and then drink it, squirt it onto the floor and then lick it up or have it scooped out with a spoon and then fed it!

Wow beats what l am cooking for myself tonight !!

TB