Irrumatio & Gokkun!

I was just reading about ass to mouth on Wikipedia after following Bunnys advice in the other thread and started clicking links and found these terms........

"Irrumatio, also called irrumation and known by the slang terms skull fucking, throat fucking and face fucking is a type of sexual intercourse performed by actively thrusting one's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis into one's partner's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouthhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrumatio#endnote_Sex-Lexis and throat. It may also be the thrusting of the penis between the legs, upper thighs (also known as interfemoral sex), or between the abdomens of two partners. Also known as dry sex."

"Gokkun (????, Gokkunhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Japanese">?) is a genre of [citation needed]"

Has anyone done either of these?

We've done the irrumation orally (irrumination definately sounds more pleasant than skull fucking lol), not between the legs or thighs though. It's different from just receiving a normal blow job and can be more passionate. My gf likes to have her hands tied behind her back and for me to hold her hair whilst fucking her mouth! She likes that she has no control and has to take as much as I give her, being under total submission. It does cause gagging, lots of saliva and even eye watering so not to everyones taste but we both find this a turn on. A few of my past gfs were not into this at all, they wanted to be fully in control when giving a blow job.

We have also performed a gokkun. My gf has licked up cum from a plate and drank it from a glass so maybe she has some japanese roots! I think my fantasy would be watching my gf and my ex snowballing.......mmmmmm! (although don't think I will be that lucky!) And my gf has told me on anumber of occassions that she fantasises about having a bukkake which I do like the idea of but don't know if I could get over the jealousy lol!

You learn something new everyday! I didn't realise these things we had been doing had names!

Sorry the Gokkun definition didn't paste! Here it is.....

"Gokkun (????, Gokkunhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Japanese">?) is a genre of [citation needed]"

arghhhhh! let me try again......

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

“Irrumatio, also called irrumation and known by the slang terms skull fucking, throat fucking and face fucking is a type of sexual intercourse performed by actively thrusting one's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis into one's partner's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouthhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrumatio#endnote_Sex-Lexis and throat. It may also be the thrusting of the penis between the legs, upper thighs (also known as interfemoral sex), or between the abdomens of two partners. Also known as dry sex.”

“Gokkun (????, Gokkun?) is a genre of Japanese adult video in which a woman consumes copious amounts of semen. The word "gokkun" is an onomatopoeia, which translates into English as "gulp", the sound made by swallowing. Whereas bukkake titles involve men ejaculating on a person's face, gokkun titles predominantly involve men ejaculating into a person's mouth. Themes often found in gokkun titles include a person drinking or licking semen off plates, glassware or other objects and snowballing. In at least one noted video, a Japanese girl swallowed 100 male ejaculations, some directly, but most from an en-masse male ejaculation session which was collected into a bowl prior to ingestion.[citation needed]”

"Irrumatio, also called irrumation and known by the slang terms skull fucking, throat fucking and face fucking is a type of sexual intercourse performed by actively thrusting one's penis into one's partner's mouth[1] and throat. It may also be the thrusting of the penis between the legs, upper thighs (also known as interfemoral sex), or between the abdomens of two partners. Also known as dry sex."
“Gokkun (????, Gokkun?) is a genre of Japanese adult video in which a woman consumes copious amounts of semen. The word "gokkun" is an onomatopoeia, which translates into English as "gulp", the sound made by swallowing. Whereas bukkake titles involve men ejaculating on a person's face, gokkun titles predominantly involve men ejaculating into a person's mouth. Themes often found in gokkun titles include a person drinking or licking semen off plates, glassware or other objects and snowballing. In at least one noted video, a Japanese girl swallowed 100 male ejaculations, some directly, but most from an en-masse male ejaculation session which was collected into a bowl prior to ingestion.[citation needed]”

OK so onto the point, I'd personally hate the lack of control when giving a blow job. I'm a mega control freak basically! But again, I'd say there are many who do this regularly. I suppose as long as you have some way of alerting your partner if you need to stop, all is fine. And as long as you can breathe through your nose, hopefully there won't be any problems.

Again drinking come makes me physically gag (such a wee flower ain't I?!!) but again I know it's a well liked act. There's some great photos and video on the net and on blogs in particular that I've seen if you'd like to see others doing it as well. I distinctly remember a cocktail glass of spunk in one photo set. A google search should come up with loads.

Oh ain't wikipedia wonderful for finding terms about all this stuff?

Most of my ex gfs hated the lack of control also but my current gf loves me to push her head down! A normal blow job and irrimatio are 2 very different feelings

The cocktail glass sounds like a great idea! I would love to watch my gf drinking a pint glass of cum........if only I could produce that amount!

& yes I agree Wikipedia is brilliant for finding terms!

I'm sure they are. I certainly have always loved power play during sex because I am such a control freak and giving up control even if only pretend is a real turn on.

Powerplay is very fun indeed! Although I am also a control freak when it comes to sex and my gf is into being dominated so we work well together!

Errrm if my man wanted me to drink a pint of cum - i'd say after you!!!! Coming in my mouth and swallowing is all good but drinking out of a glass - I couldn't do it! I do love him holding my head while he fucks my face tho! And what is snowballing???

Thank you Ruth!

the drinking exessive cum thing i dont think i'd ever be into, personally... but the lack of control stuff through oral is something i can see myself doing as i'm naturally pretty submissive and like to be the one being controlled..

I tried the irrumatio thing, but i wasnt too keen on it myself, the main reason that i love giving a BJ is the issue of control, i love being in control and deciding when my OH can cum, and the sensations that he feels.

I've also done the interfermoral thing, again, not really to my taste, but my ex liked it.

And as for the gokkun, i havent done anything like that, i like licking cum up though, but dont really want to drink it from a glass.

Horny Pony wrote:

Errrm if my man wanted me to drink a pint of cum - i'd say after you!!!! Coming in my mouth and swallowing is all good but drinking out of a glass - I couldn't do it! I do love him holding my head while he fucks my face tho! External Media And what is snowballing???

Horny it would be you blowing me to orgasm and taking it in your mouth but not swallowing and then feeding it into my mouth backwards and forwards as long as you like !!!

TB

That's it, I've decided, I'm going to order Mrs Strapon to get down on her knees, suck my dick and I'm going to cum in a shot glass and record her drinking it!

I've got a list of "sexual things" that me and Mrs Strapon want to do together and this is definately being added to the list.

Any campers ever taken more than one male offering at a time !!!

TB

Any campers out there with hands in pants yet, apart from me l mean!!!

TB

Mrs Duck doesn't need to be skull fucked she is pretty 'enthusiastic' in that department, more than rough enough! She always swallows every drop so again I'm spoilt!

Horny Pony wrote:

I do love him holding my head while he fucks my face tho! External Media

Very nice answer Horny Pony! I like a lot! Does it cause you to gag? We love the whole gag thing, it's just so naughty! Out of curiousity how come you don't think you could drink it out of a glass?

Strapon! wrote:

That's it, I've decided, I'm going to order Mrs Strapon to get down on her knees, suck my dick and I'm going to cum in a shot glass and record her drinking it!

You go for it guys! Let me know how it goes after you've tried it!

I just couldn't do gokkun... if it's not straight from the cock it gets too long to cool, that's even worse than cold gravy!