Is 70+ too old to enjoy mens underwear?

Hi, I,m new, but just wondered if you felt a man of 70+ was to old to enjoy sexy/erotic mens underwear. Its something I have been into since my teen years back in the “swinging sixties”. Before then the height of sexy for men were y fronts. Enjoy all styles except baggy boxers. My wife and I only ever met one other couple where the man had same interest.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Pompeyguy :slightly_smiling_face:

And no, not at all. Age is just a number. You should find plenty of people on here who enjoy lingerie in all its forms. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Ian.

1 Like

Hiya @Pompeyguy :wave: Welcome to the forum.

No you are not…wear whatever makes you feel good.

Enjoy

Thanks Curvy.

Welcome to lovehoney @Pompeyguy

In answer to your question: most definitely not.
I don’t think age should have anything to do with your underwear.
You should wear what makes you feel happy and comfortable.

@Pompeyguy do whatever makes you feel good, doesn’t matter if it fits into a social category, if it feels good for you just do it

I don’t think there’s such a thing as too old to enjoy doing whatever you enjoy.

Hi and welcome! As others have said, there’s no such thing as too old!

Afternoon and welcome :blue_heart: agreed! Never too old

Hi and welcome @Pompeyguy :smiley:
You’re never too old to wear what makes you feel good!

If you enjoy it out doesn’t matter what age you are. Anything that brings joy to life at any age is a good thing.

Put it this way @Pompeyguy - do you want to be sitting there in 10 years time asking the same question, then find out how pleasurable it is and wonder why you wasted 10 years just thinking about it? :grin:

Hi @Pompeyguy not too old at all wear whatever you like and enjoy

Your as old as you feel and it is just a number. Its totally up to you. Go with it. Enjoy yourself.

Never too old! Go for it

Hi @Pompeyguy, wear whatever you want and feel damn good about it! I’m sure you’ll find lots of people here with the same interest :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome @Pompeyguy age is just a number, life’s too short, go for it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome to the forum @Pompeyguy! I know that I am simply repeating what has already been said above, but, in my eyes, one is never “too old” to look gorgeous (in whatever you choose to wear)! :blush:

1 Like

Not at all.

Were 69 and 68 and this year we’ve completely changed our sex life to a female led relationship with male chastity.

If it’s something you want to do then do it or you’ll regret it.