Is a glass butt plug worth it?!

Well we found the medium plugs are usually comfortable even for a beginner and they give a good sense of fullness. If the fist it line burns then definitely try and stay clear as it could be part of the numbing agent that causes a bit of irritation and you don’t want that internally.

I’m regards to the douche just try cold water and make sure just before you use it that you squeeze the bulb till the water is level with the insertable tube. I found lukewarm water gave me a painful stomach but cold water is better and if you have any air left in the bulb which you then push inside you this can be quite dangerous and give you a bad stomach. So always best to make sure you squeeze any excess air out of the bulb ☺️

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

If your struggling with size Kirsty then just work your way up as you don’t want to cause any damage or unpleasant pains. Try a few smaller plugs and then medium to then take on the large ones. But a good anal lubricant is worth getting too instead of a normal water based lube, also look into getting an anal douche! They make everything squeaky clean and more comfortable ☺️

I agree.

Kirsty,

Sounds like you may be using too much water if you are getting a tummy ache. Try less, but wash a few times till you are happy. I use water based lube, but the thicker LH one designed for anal play, I think it's called "Discover", interesting marketing angle for that product :)

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Well we found the medium plugs are usually comfortable even for a beginner and they give a good sense of fullness. If the fist it line burns then definitely try and stay clear as it could be part of the numbing agent that causes a bit of irritation and you don’t want that internally.

I’m regards to the douche just try cold water and make sure just before you use it that you squeeze the bulb till the water is level with the insertable tube. I found lukewarm water gave me a painful stomach but cold water is better and if you have any air left in the bulb which you then push inside you this can be quite dangerous and give you a bad stomach. So always best to make sure you squeeze any excess air out of the bulb ☺️

Good point about the air. I've tried different temperatures, but didn't notice a difference in terms of tummy ache, I prefer luke warm. However, I did make the mistake once of thinking more was better and took 2 douches full, that gave me stomach ache ! Silly me.

Oh thank you your advise is fantastic! Defiantly will bare that in mind for next time and yeah I rather like the medium butt plugs! And I’ve always used warm water with the douche I’ll have to try the cold! Thing is I don’t get use to the size cause me and my partner are always away from each other! And butt stuff is not a rare but not common thing we do although I do enjoy it and yeah I’ll have a look at the discover lube! And I was looking at the enema stuff like the shower attachments etc .Thank you both for your excellent and helpful advise!

Oh really I know normally do a few douches full being hygiene conscious! That might of added to it and I also love the pjur analyse me lube that’s a winner in my eyes too!

Deffo get a glass plug! Lovely for temperature play and have a really lovely heavy feel. I love mine so much i named him!

Yeah the whole temperature thing alone makes me want to get one haha

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Glassy asses FTW!

I really rate https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35384 and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38774.

+1, these are both great.

Keep them in the fridge for 20 minutes beore use for an extra pleasurable sensation :-)

That sound good I’ll have to buy one and do just that aswell as the warm water!

Another +1 for getting a glass butt plug! I enjoy them sooooo much more than silicone ones.

Definitely add one to your collection. Also invest in a glass dildo if you can :)

Brilliant thank you! And wow didn’t even think of a glass dildo!

This has been interesting to read, and my look 👀 look into a glass butt myself. Temperature control really turns me on, the only thing I may miss is vibrating feeling inside. I do enjoy that feel. Mind u to much pleasure in one go may make u shoot to soon.... lol. Thanks for this thread x

Yeah it’s been a real eye opener! Amazing what’s out there!

Kirsty.BW wrote:

Brilliant thank you! And wow didn’t even think of a glass dildo!

🙌

I actually have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111 but havent used it yet, hoping this weekend, maybe.

But I bought it two years ago for a gay friend and I have to say he loves it!

I have that flower one and it's lovely, one of the most comfortable I have worn.

Kirsty BW, have you ever tried a pony tail butt. This could be fun, what you think 🤔

My OH has a range of glass toys (not that I have played with them with her hardly enough!) but she always seems to have liked them.... I think the coolness / smoothness, adds to the whole thing.

Cross over wrote:

This has been interesting to read, and my look 👀 look into a glass butt myself. Temperature control really turns me on, the only thing I may miss is vibrating feeling inside. I do enjoy that feel. Mind u to much pleasure in one go may make u shoot to soon.... lol. Thanks for this thread x

Cross over, you can place any vibrator on the glass flared tip and because it's a hard material the sensation travels inside, but not as strongly as a vibrating butt plug.

Thank u more sexy at 50, learn something new everyday here on LH.