Is anyone else devastated that 'Frisky Business' is gone?

U.S. Netflix took down 'Frisky Business', Lovehoney's show, and I hadn't finished it yet! 😭

I noticed they had removed it the other day, it was re-run on TV recently though so you might be able to find it on catch up? I think they're preparing for season 2!

I watched it just in time, although had seen it before. Hoping the 2nd one will be on there.

I've been watching it on Sundays. I'm pretty sure it's only 3 episodes in at the moment so you should be able to watch the last couple x

Oooh I hope they're making a second season; that'd be awesome! I loved watching it; it was fascinating and oddly addicting!

Kotabear24 wrote:

Oooh I hope they're making a second season; that'd be awesome! I loved watching it; it was fascinating and oddly addicting!

They are, it's already been filmed :) Not sure when it's out but should be soon!

Next month Jess said about on the forums that it could be.

Awww what a shame!! Damn you Netflix!! 

But yes... Season 2 is imminent! 

Eek can't wait! 😀

As far as Lovehoney on the tv has there only been this one season? I have seen six episodes I haven't missed anything else have I? Can't wait for the second season I really love watching it xx

No, Frisky Business season 1 has only 6 episodes, so you haven't missed any. There is one different previous 1 episode documentary about Lovehoney called 'More sex, please, we're British'. :)

Ahh okies thank you huni..Will try find that one xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Ahh okies thank you huni..Will try find that one xxx

More Sex Please, We're British

^_^