Is bigger better?

Bigger is better when it is the numbers on my payslip. Otherwise it's not important.

I've got about a 6" piece, not particularly big but quite thick girls seem to enjoy sex with me, problem is keeping it hard enough for a long time....

I guess im half and half as my partners about 8" and 5" girth and he is just the right size for me, shameful as im a bit of a size queen but overall i love his girth.

However saying that.. i have had two partners who were 9" and it was a little too much, every time we had sex i found that 50% of the time id end up with a bladder infection or internal bruising/tears. Im not sure if this is due to the fact im quite small but for the best of the time i couldnt enjoy "rough sex" for fear of getting an infection or brusing as id be sore for a good day or two after.

I think its an interesting discussion, much like is tighter better for men. I agree to each their own and there must be a point where big is too big, or tight is to tight. I think there is a happy medium.

I agree LSB, I have been with a guy who had a massive one & it was awfull, current oh size is perfect big enough in fact its a perfect fit for me, I think he has a very good size but he thinks it is average, I disagree but it is also not too big!! lol perfect.

This is difficult to answer for me. The biggest i've had lengh wise was 8" and was quite thick also and it was great, sometimes we had to go slow to begin with because even though i get very wet it could have hurt.
The smallest would probably have been about 1-3" and it was terrible. I've found that i prefer men with penis's between around 5-7"
My current partener has i would guess average so between 5 & 6" maybe a little over 6 depending how hard he is (this is a guess and he's never measured it before) And his penis seems to be perfect for me. Perfect size lengh and definitely perfect thickness, fills me just right. I've only had an orgasm with my current OH during sex. And he isn't exactly the best lover i've had (still good, very good)

I think personally that bigger is better if the penis is smaller than 3" but is a penis is too big for you then that's just painful and so it isn't better. An average size tends to be better i think.

The girls I've been with, or female friends, some defenitely prefer a big thick woowoo. But everyone is different.