Is bigger better?

Hello all!

I've recently started dating a new partner who has an average sized penis. I love it and want to lay down and kiss it all day!

The previous partner before him was a bit too girthy and lengthy for me personally, and I'd never been with someone as big before.

I believe the mainstream idea is that 'bigger is better,' so I was wondering, do you think bigger is better for you in a partner? Or have you preferred partners to be average/below average? (whatever 'average' is!)

To be honest I wouldn't really know what average is but for me personally I can have more fun and orgasms with a small vibrating bullet than I could a huge vibrator so IMO bigger is not always better, but each to there own :)

Your right, there is a whole bigger is better idea out there.... but I know with my wife and playing with toys that she has a limit to what she enjoys and it's clear from which ones she uses by herself that she doesn't go for anything longer that 7" insertable and about 5-5.5" in girth and she says she feels the same about a mans penis.....

I'm about a touch under 7" and probably about the 5" inch girth maybe a bit over. We've spoken about it before and she has admitted before we met she'd tried to be with bigger guy and it just didn't work and didn't enjoy it and ended up stopping.... but she also said she's been with smaller, less than 6" and it was still enjoyable, it's more the old saying... it's what you do with it.W

We've been together for 15 yeas now and we know exactly what each other enjoys and what gets each other off and now length or girth isn't a concern, we did try a extension sleeve and she did say she enjoyed it the first time but we've tried it again and she just feels turned off by the whole thing.

I think sometimes guys have a hang up about the whole size thing because women joke about it a lot but I know there's guys out there bigger than me and yes you can feel uncomfortable and maybe I'm small for some women but get that women in bed.. make her scream and shout and shudder and then ask her if size is an issue.

Big definitely isn't better. Just because something can fit doesn't mean it's comfortable.
I have a vibrator that I'm genuinely afraid of because of its size.

When I was younger I used to think bigger the better but it's not the size of the boat it's the motion in the ocean.I have to agree wit other comments I have more fun wit a bullet than a massive vibrator.

From what I've seen on threads, it seems like it's the men who are the real size queens.

Sex is one of my few escapes from chronic pain, so I'd prefer it to be as comfortable as possible. That's just easier when there's less to have to accomodate.

For me, if a man is large, he really needs to know what he's doing to minimise the pain or at least make it worth going through.

I would not say big is better,some women prefer a bigger man some prefer a smaller man, but for me its what they can do with it,that i think is the most important thing,you can have a bigger man who may just think oh im big why put the effort in and have a smaller man who thinks oh im smaller, i have to put more effort in,but i dont really care about size just aslong as hes confident with his size and knows what to do im happy,

I used to prioritise size when I was young and silly :) but then I had a partner who had a penis about as big as my finger..in girth and length I kid you not. and to this day it is some of the best sex I've ever had, he really knew how to use it. I was blown away! Work what you got lads

I agree, I think it's how they use it that matters, and also all the other things that go into sex like spanking etc :)

Take a big guy who just goes through the steps then I wouldn't find it enjoyable, but a 'smaller' guy who makes it sexy and kinky, I'd be over the moon! :D

I'm going to go ahead and rock the boat and say that I think that bigger is better. This is just a personal preference though. My OH is very big and girthy and that's exactly what I like from a sexual partner. I'm lucky that he's really knows how to use it too. I just tend to prefer the feeling/stimulation that you get from a bigger guy. Maybe its just me though...

S&S wrote:

I'm going to go ahead and rock the boat and say that I think that bigger is better. This is just a personal preference though. My OH is very big and girthy and that's exactly what I like from a sexual partner. I'm lucky that he's really knows how to use it too. I just tend to prefer the feeling/stimulation that you get from a bigger guy. Maybe its just me though...

I agree. I definitely don't mean to be offensive as I know it's such a sensitive subject but I do think that bigger is better, more so with girth than length.

My boyfriend has a lovely girthy dick and I love it! I remember the first time I felt it and I just thought "thank god!" It is of course about how you use it and the spark between you that matters more but size is important in my opinion.

Always had average sized sexual partners (no bigger than 6 inches), so this is what I prefer toy wise. Penetration isn't always a must for me, as there are other fun ways in reaching orgasm, so not too fussed about sizes.

I have to say over the years being big has worked against me more often than not, My Wife is very happy but there are some things she finds uncomfortable. She does them becuase she wants to please me, but I dont ask her to do them namely anal or deep throat. She says she could never go back to average or small now. But I can tell you in my teens I was refused sex twice and had one relation ship break up becuase of size. Yes its funny in the rugby club and with your mates. The rumours get around can you show us and all that but actually it can be quite negative.

Also don't forget it does depend on the size of the "garage" your parking it in

Don_Don wrote:

Also don't forget it does depend on the size of the "garage" your parking it in

LOL thanks DD very good

My OH is split on this, I'm about average size 7inch length, 5.5inch girth and she says that is more than enough cock for her when we having either way sex, but she is into large toying and loves the full feeling in either hole, shes upto 8inch girth toys in either hole which she says feels really good and full but isn't the same as sex for stimulation.

i don't think bigger is always better i'm not a size queen so overly girthy guys or toys don't do it for me too large and it gets to a point where it's too uncomfortable which doesn't help my arthritis

I have always said it's how they use it!! And trust me, atleast for me it's true. Up until my OH, out of my previous partners the smallest was the best. And he was small probably a tiny bit bigger than my pinky finger. (obs in length)

As well as that though I also find that I prefer smaller bullet vibrators than girthy long ones, infact I don't use internal ones at all because I prefer the real thing :P

Gotta say my OH is slightly bigger than average (we found out he needs 'large' condoms :D) but it's because he's really good in bed, it's nothing to do with his size xx

I have to say that whilst I dont think that 'Bigger is Better' I must admit I wouldnt know what to do if my partner had a smaller than average penis, although its never happened for me! Ive had huge in the past down to average and still no man has made me orgasm!!

I had an ex who was huge and I'm not gonna lie, it hurt! We weren't together very long. My hubby is a bit bigger than average and it's perfect for me. Well I always cum, so I'm more than happy :) x