Is Crotchless Underwear a Turn-On?

Yes, Hella and I have been dissecting the sexual allure of lingerie once more. First we asked if bodystockings were hot, now we're wondering if crotchless lingerie is a turn on.

Whether it's crotchless knickers, crotchless thongs or crotchless bodystocking - what do you make of underwear that has more (or, rather, less) to it than meets the eye? Is it an inviting prospect, or do you just think it's tacky?

The 'Is crotchless underwear a turn-on?' poll is now live (on the right hand side) so you can cast your vote.

Ladies:

Do you wear crotchless items?

Does wearing crotchless turn you on?

Do you like them and why / why not?

Gentlemen:

Would you buy crotchless?

Does crotchless turn you on?

I think it depends on the lingerie. Some of it looks sexy but some look a bit cheap and nasty (although I'm sure there are some takers for these)

I considered buying some a little while ago but realised it would be pretty pointless as I always wear jeans/trousers... and it kind of defeats the object! It's the availability that's the turn on. Not sure hubby is too bothered, I've mentioned them but I think he prefers something more girly and that leaves a little to the imagination, If I found the right pair I might get some for summer when it's warm enough to wear skirts/dresses.

Do you wear crotchless items?
I have one or two crotchless lingerie that I have recently purchased. I have always been a fan of some of the sexy and pretty designs.
Does wearing crotchless turn you on?
Somewhat. I think the rinht piece can be a great turn on and an excellent way to start the ball rolling for a naughty session. The obvious crotchless ones can look quite cheap but again it depends on the style.
I love wearing them. It makes you feel very sexy and naughty despite what you're wearing on top. Also, crotchless lingeir can look easily elegant and non-trashy/tacky. It depends which ones you buy. You can really surprise the recipient and show them only what you want when you want.

Ladies:
Do you wear crotchless items? No.
Does wearing crotchless turn you on? I've tried it..... but no.
Do you like them and why / why not? I dislike them intensely. I far prefer going without any knickers on at all - in fact, one of my favourite trips was a flight to Cologne in Midsummer to meet someone for a weekend. All I wore was a long, strappy, silky dress and mules - and came back that way. That felt incredibly sexy, believe me:)

I have to admit i am a bit of a fan of crotchless underwear for ladies.

Theres something about the thought of taking my other half out knowing her cotch is exposed under a dress/skirt while we're out and anyting could happen while we're out or even on the way home ;)

oh yessssssssss

Answering for Lady-J & myself ;)

Ladies:
Do you wear crotchless items? - Not yet.
Does wearing crotchless turn you on? - Unsure.
Do you like them and why / why not? - Yes They look very sexy, And kinky!

Gentlemen:
Would you buy crotchless? - YES!
Does crotchless turn you on? - YES!
Do you like them and why / why not? - YES! Because Crotchless is just soooo, Naughty and sexy!

ive never worn crotchless lingerie

but i think it could be sexy. putting on crotchless undies before a hot date knowing that its deliberatley done because you are going to have sex would probably be a turn on, much like sexy texts of what youre going to do with each other can be a turn on.

lovin that! :)

I quite like overall.

I don't like it's not very practical but do like it's a bit naughty and I get the best of both worlds. I love seeing lingerie on a lady but I also love seeing Ad's pretty little pussy! I think crotchless stuff 'frames' a pussy well. I don't like the lack of structure though, they obviously don't hug the figure or what ever, a few pieces Ad has wore end up a bit flappy at the sides!

Have not got any myself, but I've always felt a bit squicked about what my bits look like. Feel a lot more comfortable with them now, so don't mind the idea of having them on show, but in general I think what's the point? Like, could easily wear nothing, or soemthing sheer/lacey enough to be see-through, or do the "pull to one side" thing as Hella said, so it doesn't strike me as doing anything special.

That said, I do like some very specific kinda-crotchless style, like the open-back ones where the open crotch isn't immediately visible and it's just part of the cut, or the latex stuff where pulling it off or to the side is messy and impractical, or even where it is obvious but has a funky embellishment like the ones with a chain or pearls (not tried them yet, but keen on it when I get the guts!).

Only thing I have tried was a PVC playsuit idea (very very cheap and ill-sized, but I'd tweaked it with some seamstress skillz to make it work for me), but that was in the 'stealth open-crotch' band, because just standing there, nothing was hanging out, and part of the point was the ability to be pleasured by my partner without him getting the option of seeing more than he had to, so he had enough access to do whatever I wanted him to, but I was still hidden mostly from him until I decided to strip it off. But with most of the crotchless items I see, they don't get that teasing-hiding thing going, because it's just letting your fanny hang out for no discernable purpose. They need to be pretty, or unusual, or have something going on that makes them more than just a pair of panties that Edward Scissorhands has been fondling.

Do you wear crotchless items? I havent - and dont own any, but I wouldnt be against it.
Does wearing crotchless turn you on? I cant really say as i dont know
Do you like them and why / why not? I dont see how its any different to not wearing anything, but I guess id always give it a go.

They are not really that appealing to me, I like the unwrapping to much!!

Yeah love crotchless does more for me than wearing no underwear. Love the really dirty trashy kind but they need to worn under really good quality clothes.

Would love my other half to at least try crotchless.

When I bought the random knicker pack for her, I was really hoping you would have thrown in a cheeky crotchless, since they were "random" it would be a great ice-breaker and an excuse to try them. Alas, it was not to be

Ladies:
Do you wear crotchless items? I don't
Does wearing crotchless turn you on? i don't know for sure but i don't imagine it would!
Do you like them and why / why not? i don't like the idea, it seems abit tacky to me, i like my underwear to look classy not slutty... =/
i had a pair of fishnet tights that my boyfriend ripped at the crotch and then he moved my knickers over and that was really nice but it was the omg i can't wait long enough to remove your tights i must rip them!
VW x

I don't have any but I like the idea and will definitely have to try some at some point. They sound perfect for naughty outdoors adventures...

I thought the same thing HC :(

I am a gentleman (well, male anyway) and I don't like woman to wear crotchless underwear for several reasons:

i) I enjoy taking off the woman's tights and knickers and regard it very much as part of the whole performance

ii) if the crotchless item is made of a delicate lacy (and expensive) material, I don't to be distracted by the thought of getting ejaculate on it

iii) What, you might object, if she or I is just looking for quick sexual release? in which case she wouldn't be wearing erotic underwear in the first place!

Gentlemen:
Would you buy crotchless? Yes, we have done
Does crotchless turn you on? Yes and no. It depends on quality of the material.
Do you like them and why it all depends on what it is worn with. Easy access for those rushed moments:-)

I can definitely see why it could be. But when a girl's wearing underwear I love just pusing it to the side as we fuck...