Is deep throating actually any good (from a male perspective)

Oh and don't forget that men are only turned on by visual stimulus! ;D

My bloke thinks that me sucking him is disrespectful to me. Its upsetting. For me I mean. I want to and he is sure Im secretly mortified at 'having to'. I give really great head as well, not much of a gag reflex.

Bah and blast it :((

Odd that he wouldn't believe you would tell him honestly if you did not wish to perform such an act.

I know. He is too nice!! its like a subconscious thing for him I think.

Also we are trying for a baby so not much sucking going on, I want it where it's useful!!

Mistress Cara wrote:

Also we are trying for a baby so not much sucking going on, I want it where it's useful!!

Ooo best of luck there folks!

SG69 x

Mistress Cara wrote:

Good luck :) hope that goes to plan!

BitofWOW wrote:

I don't like deep throating but I don't really enjoy recieving blowjobs alltogether so I'm just not a normal male I guess.

Well you're not abnormal, you're just interesting! Woo!

Mistress Cara I had the exact same scenario with a gentleman who said it was degrading and did not react well to my response of 'I know, isn't it brilliant?' :)

That said later down the road he did a full U-Turn and developed a predilection for the 'head-pushing-hint' manouver that some men like to use. *rolls eyes*

Tigerlilies wrote:

Oh and don't forget that men are only turned on by visual stimulus! ;D

True, but a bit like anal once you penetrate beyond the pleasure zones ie beyond the nerve fringes it is a bit like waving a wand in the Albert Hall !! Need l say more, visual is tickety boo but there more times than not does need to be physical stimulation of sorts!!

TB

I've lost count of the magazines that say 'men need visual, women need touch.' It's scary how magazines push the pigeon holing and then sell you stuff.

marriedjones wrote:

i like the feeling of deep throat but i find watching my mrs take all my cock and seeing her gag more of a turn on than the blowjob itself - bit kinky but sorry lol

No need to apologise if it turns you on and she she's happy to do it;)

Tigerlilies wrote:

Mistress Cara I had the exact same scenario with a gentleman who said it was degrading and did not react well to my response of 'I know, isn't it brilliant?' :)

That said later down the road he did a full U-Turn and developed a predilection for the 'head-pushing-hint' manouver that some men like to use. *rolls eyes*

Hehehe bit of mutually consenting degradation is good for the soul

Ooh head pushing is going a bit far for me, Im not submissive! Also its a bit like forcing. Hey if I want to suck your cock I'll do it as I like it, as fast as I like it! And if I just like sucking and not letting you cum, well that's a different fantasy altogether...

I find reminding them of the power one has when you have a man by the balls persuades them to desist.

Interesting that people think blow jobs are degrading to the woman - he's putting his cock between your teeth - who's in charge in that situation?

Ax

I like the line Samantha says in SATC "You may be on your knees, but you've got him by the balls".

i don't really gag anymore, i mustn't have much of a reflex because after about 3 attempts i stopped gagging,

my partner enjoys it and i enjoy it, in fact most blow job tend to feature at least some deep throating, i don't know why he likes it so much though?

I've certainly never had any complaints when I do it but I always make sure I'm in charge of the speed and depth so he doesn't get too carried away and choke me, it's easy to forget I need to breath at the same time. I'm always quietly proud of myself when I all the way down to the balls.

I know my OH gets off on the gagging and I think it's because he sees blow jobs as slightly degrading and it makes him feel like he's in charge (for once). Personally I just see it as another part of the person I love so why would I have a problem with it?

chazamelina wrote:

Personally I just see it as another part of the person I love so why would I have a problem with it?

I think the issue - from the giver's perspective - is whether you can physically deep throat. My OH is quite long at nearly 8" and also has a wide girth (6" circumference) so I don't think I could ever manage this. I think when I suck him I probably manage about half or so of his cock in my mouth, but he enjoys it and says it's best he's had. I try and flick my tongue around the head and use it on the shaft and sometimes give his balls some attention (although difficult as very hairy!). But the other night I gave him a BJ when I was on my knees, his him standing and he thrust slightly and it was just too much and makes me gag and I can't breathe. Then, as well as it being uncomfortable (and actually very unpleasant/scary if you can't breathe!!) in that moment, in then just totally throws me and puts me off my stride from that point on as well because I'm still trying to get my breathe back and stop feeling slightly panicked from not being able to breathe so it just ruins the whole thing. It can be quite difficult/uncomfortable at times really with his size, so sadly I think deep throating will not be something I am ever able to do. I try my best though!!

I agree I've found it depends on girth rather than length (my ex was certainly on the wide side and I never got anywhere near taking the full length) but a well placed hand can make a very good substitute plus I can do a really cool wave thing with my tongue that always goes down well!

lol sounds good. Yeah, I use my hand as well seeing as I can't get him all in my mouth!