Is deep throating actually any good (from a male perspective)

I've read a few posts on tips about deep throating, and I have to admit that visualy it is very appealing and very kinky looking. We've never tried it, and I was just wondering if it is actually something that is worth worrying about? Most of the sensation is in the tip of the penis, so as long as oral covers that area is it worth pushing on, so to speak?

For me, it adds depth to the pleasure. Get it? XD Sorry, couldn't resist.

Although oral sex is amazing, it can get boring if it is the same thing over and over. Deep throating is rather kinky if it is done right.

If you are thinking of doing it, I would just take it slow so you don't gag! =]

So, for a male point of view, I like it!

Alinthea wrote:

If you are thinking of doing it, I would just take it slow so you don't gag! =]

Actually I wouldn't be the one gagging:)

I was just wondering if I was missing out on the sensation, I'm totally with you on the kink factor, it's certainly got that.

Ponpon14 wrote:

Ive just started doing this, and the OH seems to appreciate it a lot!

Im not sure why though, maybe it is the feeling, or as you said the kink factor?!

Haha, fair enough. My bad!

I wouldn't say you are missing out on anything stupidly amazing, but it is very very nice :D

I do it every now and again just for a bit of variety. I know my OH quite likes it but he definately prefers the sucking-licking-hand twisting combo that I've perfected over the years

If you do engage in some deep throating whatever you do don't thrust! Just let her take you in and do ALL the moving...it's quite a skill to overcome your gag reflex so be patient and just enjoy the sensations!

My favourite position to deep throat in is my OH lying down with me straddling his chest and facing his feet (almost like a 69 but I don't wanna be pleasured back, I like to concentrate!). He gets a nice perve in this position and its a lot easier to fit him in!

xxKPxx

Can't get over the gag reflex, sorry Mr Belle!

KittyPurry wrote:

My favourite position to deep throat in is my OH lying down with me straddling his chest and facing his feet (almost like a 69 but I don't wanna be pleasured back, I like to concentrate!). He gets a nice perve in this position and its a lot easier to fit him in!

xxKPxx

We actually use that position too, but not for deep throating, and my missus doesn't like it when I pleasure her - like you she just wants to concentrate. I just can't help myself though.. especially if she's just waxed;-)

Thanks for all the advice and info folks!

I do it if i'm feeling a bit kinky and my OH likes it but he also loves all the other stiff, licking kissing sucking. I've found if you have a problem with gagging you shoudl do a fake yawn and it stops it!

I've tried it before and my OH loved it, unfortunately I felt the exact opposite x

yeah it dose feel really good and I prefer the sensation on the shaft of my penis more than just having the end sucked, iv not had it done to me for a long time but doing it in the 69 position is the best as I get to pleasure her at the same time.

I can do it sometimes and my OH loves it. The gag reflex is hard to overcome, but he likes to do it really slow so thats lucky really :)

My OH is another that loves it....I wouldn't say I can actually do it yet (but I'm working on it!) but there are occasions when I manage to do it once or twice and then get all excited hehe! He says it feels more like penetrative sex than normal head does and says it makes a nice change, adds some variation.

I'm still working on getting over my gag reflex though (although he says he feels bad cause the gagging feels quite good hehe).

Ax

To be honest for me it doesnt do much, I prefer just the lips and tongue around the tips and never felt the need to probe any deeper. For some reason I feel slightly uncomfortable with pushing any further. Dont know why but there you go..

I'm with Mushy on this - my OH tried it once and I think both of us felt it wasn't for us. She didn't like it at all and if your OH is uncomfortable doing something doesn't it make you feel uncomfortable too?

And TBH I prefer the tongue teasing the tip and licking up and down the shaft. That combined with her rather lovely twisting movement is good for me.

I rarely ejaculate from oral but the sensations are just fantastic!!

If you find deep throating is something the man in your life enjoys but you're not so into it there's some great substitutes.

Hands On

Take the amount your comfortable with into your mouth and stimulate the penis' head. When you move up and down you can synchronise the rhythm with your hand massaging the rest of the shaft.

Toys!

Love honey has some great toys that can simulate the 'engulfed' feeling deepthroat will give a man. Why not give Love Honey's range of Tenga cups a whirl and swap between going down on him yourself with the unique sensation of a toy.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13473

An extra note, I'm so far yet to find a man who does not like deep throating but it is by far not the most important aspect of this art . In my experience enthusiasm and showing a genuine love for what you're doing for your guy is far more important and very sexy. If he sees your getting as much pleasure as him and you're being creative I don't think he'll be too worried that your not choking him down.

Tigerlilies wrote:

An extra note, I'm so far yet to find a man who does not like deep throating but it is by far not the most important aspect of this art . In my experience enthusiasm and showing a genuine love for what you're doing for your guy is far more important and very sexy. If he sees your getting as much pleasure as him and you're being creative I don't think he'll be too worried that your not choking him down.

You found one!

Not mad about it at all I'm afraid. Good old fashioned feverant cock sucking is the order of the day for me TL!

SG69 x

Feverant should read Feverent! Apologies.

It's late, that's my excuse!

SG69 x

Cool to hear it SEXYGET69. I should have said I'm yet to meet one, um *biblically* :)

It gets you thinking about a lot of preconceptions that our sex culture in magazines and such perpetuates about male sexuality.

The media as such is full of bullshit in my experience TL. I mean next they'll be actually informing people that there is no G spot! As if? ;-) SG69 x