Is fingering just for foreplay?

LadyS wrote:

Hi GG,

Okay I have been writing this morning so I am somewhat erotically charged, so will try to answer appropriatey without getting carried away, apologies to all reading if I don't achieve this though, lol.

Personally, I enjoy nothing more than being fingered to climax, especially if there is also a mouth to be found on my nipples. The comnination of the two is rather divine. This may just be me though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

x

Also agreed. I actually prefer this depending on my mood !

My OH loves this especially when my fingers are in and I have lips to clit, blowing and vibrating the clit gets her off and she cums and cums and cums.

I love being fingered, but only when nails are short and not Snaggy..... My ex never bothered with either.... Hence I got vv turned off it.... Now looking forward to getting some personal attention.
When done right, it can be mind blowing. My earlier bfs in my youth certainly were quite adept in this field
😃

I actually think that using your fingers on a girl is one of the most important things. Its actually knowing and LEARNING about female body and learning the techniques you can use on her.

Using your finger tips on a woman's labia can be very arousing. Fingers have also got a HUGE advantage over a man's penis. They can bend alot more than a penis and if you know what you are doing than the flood gates can open as well :)

My wife loves reaching climax through a variety of ways including by hand. I would estimate that less than half our mutual orgasms are via traditional penetration!

Finger-use is just one of the many ways to give my OH a satisfying experience. She is always in control and by laying at her side I can respond immediately to her needs.

It goes without saying keeping my nails trimmed and hands spotlessly clean are essentials for her pleasures

I don't think it's just foreplay. Of course, this could be because I have physical difficulty with having penetrative intercourse with my partner, and hence fingering and/or oral is usually what my part of a session consists of. It's also far easier for me to have g-spot orgasms from my partner fingering me than when I do it because of the angle, I think, and other reasons. Also, he can make me squirt really easily with his fingers.

As other people have mentioned, having your nipples sucked or pinched or played with in some other manner at the same time is just wonderful.

It depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I live it sometimes I just want his cock inside me. Everyone is different

It depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I live it sometimes I just want his cock inside me. Everyone is different

I'm not a massive fan of fingering, it just leaves me cold.

I much prefer a cock or toys instead of fingers.

Not at all!! I feel like she's a lucky lady if her man is willing to make her climax without directly gaining anything for himself. A lot of people are selfish in sex and it's a big turn on to be with someone you know wants to pleasure you and only you. A definite yes to climaxing from this, it's always fun to take it in turns too. Hopefully she'll repay the favour and you'll get a full blow job in return! If she really doesn't want to climax like this then offer your tongue and use your hands while you're down there.

No woman can refuse head, right??

Love it... Both as foreplay and cumming form it to.... And of course fingers when being penetrated also. Always good at the cinema with my jiggle balls in and no pants with skirt and stockings,,,, really big turn on knowing cld get caught...... Knew I shouldn't of come on here,,,, horny already and the OH is away til sun night!!!! Arghh!! ;)

Personally I wouldn't complain but everyone has their own preferences :)

OH loves it, we don't see it as just foreplay. It can be the whole experience itself, it always good fun to mix things up.

Me and my partner love to have foreplay nights with no sex. it can last the whole nite on and off, she loves me making her cum with my tongue licking her clit ! sometimes I slide my hard cock inside her pussy just before she cums and Finnish her off with my fingers feeling how tight her wet pussy gets round my cock is the best feeling ever......

smirnoff09 wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Hi GG,

Okay I have been writing this morning so I am somewhat erotically charged, so will try to answer appropriatey without getting carried away, apologies to all reading if I don't achieve this though, lol.

Personally, I enjoy nothing more than being fingered to climax, especially if there is also a mouth to be found on my nipples. The comnination of the two is rather divine. This may just be me though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I love giving my girlfriend oral sex, we both find it a major part of our sex life. Penetrating sex is great. But i can make her cum more by licking and fingering at the same time and that gives me pleasure especially when i can taste it.

x

I too love this combination..

It is definatly a poreference thing hough .....on a girly night out reecently this was a topic of conversation that came up and in the group there was a whole mix of answers from loving it to not feeling it is enough and needing more.

For me I love it and it has bought out my squirting skills in the process...something I never knew I had ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

capricorn13 wrote:

Fingering has resulted in some amazing orgasms recently, so no, it is definitely not just for foreplay. We don't need to have penetrative sex for full satisfaction.

wrote:

wildflower wrote:

I also love the nipple sucking, fingering combo but like to feel something inside me when I come.

LadyS wrote:

Hi GG,

x

Hi Lady S & Wildflower, very interesting this combo is what my OH really loves too.

The whole reason for the thread was after doing this for about 10 mins she was so turned on she asked me to just keep going for once. It wasn't quite enough so we ended up doing something I really love and got here there. Kneeling beside her with my knee nearest to her head up and foot beside her so she can play with my balls and penis which she loves. Adding some lube to her, then the two middle fingers on my right hand in and on her G spot doing the come hither. My left hand spreading her and rubbing her clit. She was turned on enough to allow me to make her come, this is a first for us. She all so told me the fact that we didn't want me to come in her because to night I want to give her oral was very horny too. Knowing she was having to be fingered to orgasm today because I wanted her pussy clean and only tasting of her for me to lick to night tipped her over the edge.yay.

I love my husband to have two fingers inside me searching for my g spot, whilst his thumb rubs my nub, he simultaneously licks and sucks my nipples. This drives me mad. I sometimes taking all the way to a mind blowing orgasm or beg him the enter me.

I agree with LadyS. A combination of being fingered with some nipple sucking/ clamps brings me off very nicely thank you 👍🏻

I like being fingered, and until recently, no one other than me had ever made me cum with their hand only. However, one night last month, my husband worked it out, and it was unexpected and pretty amazing. Now there is no stopping him!

I love it when my OH has fingers inside me, we do it a lot., combined with nipple licking/sucking the feeling is intense a lot of the times he makes me orgasm this way and we don t have penetrative sex.