Is fingering just for foreplay?

Hi all, mostly for the ladies but guys can comment too. I love feeling my wifey but seldom does she want me to go all the way by hand.

What's your thoughts?

Hi GG,

Okay I have been writing this morning so I am somewhat erotically charged, so will try to answer appropriatey without getting carried away, apologies to all reading if I don't achieve this though, lol.

Personally, I enjoy nothing more than being fingered to climax, especially if there is also a mouth to be found on my nipples. The comnination of the two is rather divine. This may just be me though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

x

Everyone has their own preference

Yep, everyone has their own preference. It could be that it just doesn't get her off. (Like males who struggle to orgasm when their partner does it, because only he knows exactly where to touch, when and how fast and firm) Women can be the same with manual stimulation.

Others love it and can climax no problem from their partner doing it and it feels amazing, others would say, "Well I can reach orgasm, but it feels more powerful when I orgasm from oral or penetration" so they choose to go for oral instead. Some feel selfish, laying there for twenty mins getting all the attention, so they stop you to move onto something more "mutual" (yeah I know, you want to, but some people feel too guilty lol)

Could be any of those reasons, or more!

My oh loves giving me pleasure (and I to him) and he will spend hours bringing me off this way...for us sex isnt just about one particular act and an end result.

LadyS wrote:

Hi GG,

Okay I have been writing this morning so I am somewhat erotically charged, so will try to answer appropriatey without getting carried away, apologies to all reading if I don't achieve this though, lol.

Personally, I enjoy nothing more than being fingered to climax, especially if there is also a mouth to be found on my nipples. The comnination of the two is rather divine. This may just be me though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

x

I too love this combination..

It is definatly a poreference thing hough .....on a girly night out reecently this was a topic of conversation that came up and in the group there was a whole mix of answers from loving it to not feeling it is enough and needing more.

For me I love it and it has bought out my squirting skills in the process...something I never knew I had ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I love a good finger ... alas.partner only like a quick finger and f**k.... but i could literally go all the way with this as long as i was playing with him too xx

Solo play love a good finger, no toys today, just imagination and fingers.

Oh i live for my days off when partner at work and kids at school... playing with myself has become part of my weekday.activities ;0)

I adore being fingered, I always feel so close to my partner.

I think not only does it differ for the person.
But it can differ with the type of mood that you are in.

Sometimes my partner loves me to make her orgasm with my hands or with oral, but on some occasions she does not.

So i think it also depends on the mood :)

I love to be fingered anytime anywhere. Can be just a brief second long stroke, can be taking me to orgasm although my preference is to have them inside me as I reach the peak.

Absolutely agree that the the combination of nipple sucking and fingering is one of the best things in the world.

However, i do have to say that there is something deeply psychologically gratifying about climaxing around hubby's cock. Nothing else seems to match it emotionally.

I also love the nipple sucking, fingering combo but like to feel something inside me when I come.

I wouldn't call it just foreplay. I don't consider sex only to be 'penetrative' sex between a man and a woman.

wildflower wrote:

I also love the nipple sucking, fingering combo but like to feel something inside me when I come.

LadyS wrote:

Hi GG,

x

Hi Lady S & Wildflower, very interesting this combo is what my OH really loves too.

The whole reason for the thread was after doing this for about 10 mins she was so turned on she asked me to just keep going for once. It wasn't quite enough so we ended up doing something I really love and got here there. Kneeling beside her with my knee nearest to her head up and foot beside her so she can play with my balls and penis which she loves. Adding some lube to her, then the two middle fingers on my right hand in and on her G spot doing the come hither. My left hand spreading her and rubbing her clit. She was turned on enough to allow me to make her come, this is a first for us. She all so told me the fact that we didn't want me to come in her because to night I want to give her oral was very horny too. Knowing she was having to be fingered to orgasm today because I wanted her pussy clean and only tasting of her for me to lick to night tipped her over the edge.yay.

I love been fingered i think its one of lifes simple plesures ;)

I really like it, and I suppose my favourite way is for my partner to finger my clitoris first, and then later go inside me. To have a really strong orgasm I need to be penetrated with several fingers. As above, having my nipples sucked at the same time makes for a lovely combination.

Fingering can be both depends on thwe situation sometimes if we are tired then thats all we will do but other times we wil go on to full sex after. L usually has a couple or orgasms before sex either from finger, oral or toys.

Occasionaly we may be in a place where full sex is not possable or we dont have a condom then we stop after the fingering or move to oral if the situation allows.

B

not if you're doing it right ;)

Fingering has resulted in some amazing orgasms recently, so no, it is definitely not just for foreplay. We don't need to have penetrative sex for full satisfaction.