Is it a turn on for your OH to give oral after cumming?

Hi, I'd like the opinion of you ladies.

is it a real turn on if or would you like your man to go down on you after he's cum inside? I think it would drive my other half wild but is that just me?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

1 Like

Absolutely love it ! Cant beat being licked clean ....;) x

1 Like

Not a turn on for us, bit each to their own :)

It's not something I've thought about as I'm usually basking in the afterglow and not needing anymore fulfilment.

I don't think my OH would be into it, he backs away when i kiss him when there's cum been in or near my mouth so I don't think it'd be something he'd be into so it'd be a turn off for us, but each to their own :)

No, after finished I really just want to lay back and relax or cuddle. It is for some but I don't really see the appeal in him eating his own stuff. I would enjoy kissing him after he has finished in my mouth however.

I would like it but OH wouldn't, we spoke about it before but he isn't for it, he's more of a cuddle & talk after ^_^

No, it's not for me or my OH :)

There is something quite intriguing about the thought of doing it, I've tried it once but only had a nibble and didn't fully commit, however my Other Half was on ecstatcy watching me and feeling me eat it, she orgasmed very shortly after. However I haven't done it since! Would probably say it's not something that can be
Planned, sort of spur of the moment is the only way to do it I think!!

Plus the old saying, if we except our woman/partner to eat/ swallow it then why shouldn't we do the same

I love it too, such a turn on for both of us.

1 Like

Not much chance of that here, my OH would think I'm disgusting, suspect she'd vomit on the spot. She won't jump off unless there is tissue on hand to 'catch it'... Hates the stuff :-(

Have never tried this, but would be willing to give a go.

It would probably depend on the session that had occurred, sometimes would be too spent, but other times I have indeed wanted a bit of something more after the guy has come, so I guess maybe is my answer haha