Is it a turn on to see someone eat/lick their cum?

For some reason i dont like the work eating his cum prefer licking his cum up Ok back to my poll

I think most men like to see women licking their own juices up but what do women think about men doing the same with their cum?

Do you Like to see your man licking his cum of his hand

Do you like to see your man putting his cum on objects and then licking it off

Do you like your man putting it in a cup and drinking it

Do you like to see him eat his cum off some kind of food like icecream a cake etc..

Is it a turn on to see any man doing any of above

You could also rate out of 10 what you would like to see the most?

Interesting!...

None of these would be very appealing to me, tbh! Not my thing :)

Thanks at least we have one reply,Maybe its just a man thing like to see women licking their juices.

I don't know because I've never seen a man do it but the thought is not a turn on for me, in fact its making me feel like I really wouldn't want to see it.

Once had a guy suck his cum with my juices out of my pussy and it was dribbling down his chin-wow! then he kissed me, mmmm.

none appeal but i do love trying to sit on his face after he's come in me or try kissing him after he's come in my mouth...mainly cos he hates it and its really funny. bit like poking a sleeping dragon but worth it for a laugh and chasing eachother with threat of spanks/ tickerling/ come etc is a turn on. its the being chased/chasing thats the turn on though.

rag doll= lol i do to,hehehe but he never does :-(

n answer to Q seriously had a good think about it and i really cant see me getting off on it,but hey there plenty more ppl out there that would love it :-)

The gf has asked me to do such a thing before, I kinda agreed on trying it but as soon as I cum, the desire was just a no no. Something about the before and after. Your mind changes so quickly.

It's not just the idea of a man doing it, I wouldn't like to lick cum off anything or drink it from a cup or eat it on food myself! Happy to swallow or clean it off my fingers though!

i don't particuarly mind if he licks it up, or touches or licks me after he's come (usually when it's on my boobs to be honest) however it's not a turn on for me

As a general rule, these don't appeal to me HOWEVER I have used it as a form of punishment for D/s dynamics and it works rather well.

No, this is not something that would turn me on.

Delete this. wrong post.. :(

This is interesting maybe this is why you dont see many vids of men licking off their own cum...There isn't to many of women licking their own juices well not that ive found but for me and some others i know its a big turn on seeing a woman tasting their own juices while they are masturbating.

My girlfriend thought it was very sexy when i had made a video for her and she saw my licking off my cum of my hand when i finished masturbating,She said it made her even wetter and made her want to lick her juices off.

But i do suspect that untill she saw my video then she may of been on the side saying it wouldn't do anything for her and its not a thng she would want to see.

We do enjoy snowballing etc..And it could be all down to her first video of me doing this.

I would love my OH to give me oral after he has cum inside me. The thought of that is really making me wet right now lol.

Creampie then that is sexy and you can do so many things with the creampie

My wife loves it when I go down on her after I have cum, most of the time I will just lick her clit while fingering her or using a dildo, but sometimes when feeling really kinky she will sit on my face and let me lick her clean.

shellyboo wrote:

None of these would be very appealing to me, tbh! Not my thing :)

Same here

My oh usually goes down on me after he's cum inside me or we 69, i love it. Not sure about the drinking or eating it of anything (other than me) but he's never mentioned it, don't think it would be for him