Is it just me....

That has a huge long wishlist?

I seem to have over 90 things on mine, and I could easily add more! How did that happen? And please can I win the lottery so I can afford it all

Haha\h I chop and change my list all the time it was at 59 i think its at 30 odd now

Mine's not massively long and I'm not sure about a lot of things on it so I keep updating it regularly. There are so many tempting things on here though, I know what you mean. But go slowly and you will get through it eventually :)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Mine's not massively long and I'm not sure about a lot of things on it so I keep updating it regularly. There are so many tempting things on here though, I know what you mean. But go slowly and you will get through it eventually :)

Im with you!

XOXO

J.J.

Haha, I think I'm just greedy

I have about 50, but like 10 are lubes which I prefer to have them there, just to make it easier to find the one I like. And I have some rude food too, so I guess that there are not that many toys. I mean, there are some more expensive toys. But I would not go and spend a lot of money on them, just something i have in mind if I have in the future the opportunity to treat mysef.

I have quite a lot but I cut it down recently and got rid of items I no longer want or which are too similar to things I do want.

I may have to do that too!

I've only started using the Wishlist for me and my OH to try and get stuff for testing, I dunno if I should keep once for stuff on the site because I think if my OH saw it they might get freaked out! They aren't active on here, but if I left the computer on with the list and they saw it... I dunno!

On the other hand that could be the perfect way to give them a hint about what we should buy next... Although I'd likely add stuff I want to buy them to it, and then that could give away any kinky surprises I plan... Oh the dilema!

i love my wishlist. i wish it wasnt so wierd for people other than my OH to buy them for birthdays and christmas, then my wishlist would go down alot quicker!! x

haha sid and nancy am with ya id love to get these random presents people geting xx

lol... I'm not even close. That's a really huge wishlist.

I don't think I'll ever buy it all, lol!