Is it just me?

Is it just me or are all the female Lovehoney staff just incredibly gorgeous? Not even just on the outside, but they're all so helpful and great at their jobs, just really lovely people. I still get surprised by their responses to people who have issues with something or an issue that I need help with, it's nice to know you can still come across people who love their jobs so much that they want to help in any way possible :)

Lol no its just the female ones are the ones I only ever see around here and they're the ones who are usually on customer care, that's all

I wish I knew some.of the guys on LH, it would be nice to get to know them but I guess they're in different departments so they don't need to be on the forum as much

Yeah Lovehoney staff are all stunning inside and out. I've had interactions with David and he's lovely, very helpful, customer care are immense. *♡*xxx

They are all wonderful! Jess and Paige in particular have really been so kind and helpful since I rejoined a few months ago :)

I am an admirer of Jess .She looks gorgeous in 50 s guise

mysteron wrote:

I am an admirer of Jess .She looks gorgeous in 50 s guise

I have a lady crush on her lol

Alot of companies would seriously benefit from having such great customer service, you are all wonderful!

The customer service you get from Lovehoney is top class! They never disappoint and will always go out of their way to help. Hats off to you all :)

I've had a great experience with all of the staff at Lovehoney, I could name them all but then I'd be worried about leaving someone out! What I really love is how you actually get to know the people who work for the company, so the service you get is really personal when you do chat to them.

Recently I was on live chat with Paige, she recognised me and started chatting with me and asking how things are going etc, it cheered me up and made me feel nice. You don't get that anywhere else :)

Aww that's very sweet :)

I think there should be a new thread just for the Lovehoney staff to introduce themselvse. We see a few that moderate but we never get to see the one's behind the scene also working hard, maybe even a few good looking guys ;)

Mrs Badger.

I think all the lovehoney staff must be genetically modified to be as nice and helpful as they are. Either they are really well trained or there is a secret farm where staff are grown! Lol.

Fun Louise wrote:

I think all the lovehoney staff must be genetically modified to be as nice and helpful as they are. Either they are really well trained or there is a secret farm where staff are grown! Lol.

It's a secret farm, where they also film that advert about hedgehogs with lactose intolerance.....

Or their replicants!

I am happy to conduct the interviews to check for appropriate pupilary responses. :-)

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

It's a secret farm, where they also film that advert about hedgehogs with lactose intolerance.....

Badger73 wrote:

I think there should be a new thread just for the Lovehoney staff to introduce themselvse. We see a few that moderate but we never get to see the one's behind the scene also working hard, maybe even a few good looking guys ;)

Mrs Badger.

Just wanted to second this. 😊 They all seem lovely. And lol to the lactose intolerant hedgehogs, surely it's not the same place that lovehoney staff are created 😂