Is it just me???

Every time I ovulate. Took me a while to understand what it was.

Yup same here once a month it gets a bit out of control. Think the boyfriend thinks i'm making it up though.

I have pretty much the same as people here have mentioned. Usually once a month I get tons of sexy dreams and am out of control horny. But I do also get random bits of time where I'm just hornier, but that is off-set by having some weeks where I don't want to do anything like that.

I've been really into sex constantly since about December now, and my OH's a bit worn out I think. Yesterday we had morning sex and I was quite ready to do more by the afternoon, but he had to try and keep me away and tell me he just can't manage anything more than once a day :P

I definitely get especially horny during that time of the month. I find I just crave orgasms.

This dynamic can makes things interesting/dissonant when you're in a lesbian relationship. When I was with my ex, our cycles weren't in sync. but neither were they the same length, so there would be times when she was really up for sex but I wasn't. or the other way around, or one of us was on our period. But occasioally the stars aligned and if we were ovulating around the same time, it was fantastic, and we shagged like veritable bunnies.

Sex drive is a very strange thing. My OH tends to stay pretty constant, he's up for it most days, where as mine really does fluctuate, I had a period of about 6 months where I was constantly horny, in chat rooms all hours of the night, long after he was satisfied and fast asleep then NOTHING! Hit a brick wall and didn't even want to kiss (mainly because he would want it to progress!) we didn't have sex for 18 months. Then at the end if November WHAM it came back, we have sex at least once a day, twice at weekends, he even got a BJ before getting up for work this morning. I do have to admit it scares me though, what if it disappears again :-(

I agree with sexy tam, with my current partner i have definitely got a higher sex drive. He never complains we stay in bed most of time we are together :)