Is it just me???

Hi all,

Im wondering if it just me or not, but does anyone get anything simular??

Like between 2 to 4 times a year, for a week or two i get incredibly horny,

It sounds strange, not like the usual aroused horny but constantly gagging for it, 24/7 to the point of dry humping everything in sight lol.

My OH thinks its very strange, we've been together years now so he is getting used to it, but is wondering if something triggers me to get like this.

Does anyone have any insight or am i just weird??? LOL

I think your OH should consider himself very lucky for those weeks in question....

deffo he shud consider himself very lucky indeed

WildThing wrote:

I think your OH should consider himself very lucky for those weeks in question....

Haha agreed! If I were him I'd book time off work for that!

I agree with uxo!

I've known lasses like this. couple of my exes in particular. I'd be a bit sleep deprived door a couple of weeks but it would be a lot of fun :-)

i get the same. never know when its going to happen then the OH doesnt know whats hit him.

Lol, im glad im not alone then.

About a week before I am due on I get the horn really bad

I've been like it 24/7 for the past 4 months, I though menopause was supposed to kill your sex drive not send it through the roof lol, trouble is OH has lost his and not interested at all, oh well thank god for toys

had a higher drive since hitting 40 just seems like i want sex in any form 24/7 reckon i have charlie sheen syndrome sex addict lol

who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks

Hey dribbling-mess, nope not had nothing like this before but I'd love to! (As long as it wasn't at work or somewhere equally embarressing.)

I do get very horny the week before and after I am due on though :D

Lol

I dont have my monthlys as im on the pill, and im not going threw menapause im 23 lol, been like it since pubity really, seems to get more and more often as the years go by.

But hay im not complaining, the OH sleeps for a week after one of my episodes, bless him, lol

Was just curious as to if others had the same lol.

K

I've never really been that into sex before but since being with my current OH my sex drive has gone through the roof. I want it most the time which is hard as I don't live with my OH but when he stays he gets sleep deprived but he dont mind.

Sounds normal to me...

KinkyFuckery wrote:

About a week before I am due on I get the horn really bad

Same here about once a month.

yeah i get this too, also the more i get it the more i want it, after about 2months of not having it im fine tho i dont even think about it really lol xx

I get the odd day where i'm horny all day. but it only lasts for a day and no longer than that normally :) x

men are constantly fertile and women are only for fertile for a certain period of time each month, and so makes sense that women havent got sex drives anywhere near as strong as men

Other than the routine 'would like it daily', there are a couple of times a year it becomes even more intense... especially around March.....Spring.....I don't know.... but I've noticed that there are days then that I can go 3, 4, 5 times, and really need it! LOL

Yep, every few weeks or so I seem to have a weekend where I am just ridiculously horny, and nothing I seem to do can satisfy! Mind you, it's been a while, so that's probably it!