is it okay to do watersports?

i have recently begun fantasies about bein watersported on..is okay to want to try it or am i a bit of wierdo?!its a touche subject

Water sports definitely yes

Is it safe, sane (i.e. both parties have self control not to overstep agreed boundaries) and consensual? If so then don’t worry about what others think. There will always be people who don’t ‘get’ the appeal of any kink but watersports is very popular and it would be a boring world if we were all into the same things. I say as long as you remember S.S.C go for it.

Double standards, I know, but if the pisser is male and the pissee female it is not a turn on at all but vice versa I find very erotic.

It's a common kink, as Alicia4Ever said. As long as there is consent from both parties and the person peeing on you has gotten recently tested for STIs and gotten a clean note, then it's perfectly safe. Use common sense, communicate with your partner, and enjoy! =)

Apparently it's okay for Bear Grylls to give himself a pee enema on TV for the titilation of the British public. So, whatever you want to do in your own bathroom is fair game!

I'd like my wife to wet her pants, but I haven't yet managed to pursuade her it would be sexy.

Hell yes! Give it a go. You’ll love it or hate it but you’ll be glad you tried it either way.

I am with Collector, i love to see women pissing on men, and i love to be pissed on. But the males pissing on women does nothing for me!

Watersports is a big part of our sex life. Mostly me on him, but sometimes the other way too. It feels amazing, and I'm so sad there are lots of people that can never feel that.

Well who hasnt had a wee in the shower :)

My biggest fantasy!

Dom624 wrote:

i have recently begun fantasies about bein watersported on..is okay to want to try it or am i a bit of wierdo?!its a touche subject

Oh yes indeed I have loved this for years, sometimes a little strong but still tastes good

Most definitely ok to have fun with watersports most definitely not a werido. Just remember one person's kink can be another person's dislike.

I myself love it shame I'm single now as I'm missing it, still it's great where I'm staying it has a shower in the bedroom, I can't have anyone sleeping over but I can have someone over till midnight. So hoping to really make use of the shower cubicle ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Definitely a yes, love watching my wife do it and felling my wife do it!

Defo yes. She does it mainly on me, that said we were away recently and i actually tried it on her, she didn't dislike it but didn't do anything for her. I certainly enjoy it, squatting on me in the shower all over me playing with my cock. Or sometimes in the kitchen standing up over me when sitting by that's very messy to clean up afterwards but fun!