Is it possible to have clitoral and g-spot orgasm together?

Ok so the other day I was using a glass dildo and a bullet and it felt like I had a clitoral orgasm and g-spot orgasm at exactly the same time. It was amazing.

Is this actually possible?

Yes of course it is possible to have a g-spot and clitoral orgasm together. Very very VERY satisfying and the best and most powerful sexual experience in my opinion. Wow!!!! I love glass dildos too although having sex with my partner is better still, BUT glass dildos are good.

delilahxx wrote:

Ok so the other day I was using a glass dildo and a bullet and it felt like I had a clitoral orgasm and g-spot orgasm at exactly the same time. It was amazing.

Wifey says yes. If I am compliant she can achieve this on top and with a vibrating cock ring. She has to rock her hips and grind her clit against the vibrating cock ring.

you women have all the fun!

Yip

delilahxx wrote:

I did same couple of weeks ago with vibrator & bullet trying to replecate something oh does to me & I had same clitoral & g-spot at the same time - it is amazing!!

Of course it's possible! :)