Is it possible to...

This does sound like a hell of a lot of work just for one occassion. I hope it goes well for you though!

To be honest, the whole idea about bukkake is several men ejaculating on a womans (maybe your partners) face and body. To just tip a glass of your weeks wort of sperm over her would not serve any purpose, would it?? You don't have to do it at your place?

Janny wrote:

To be honest, the whole idea about bukkake is several men ejaculating on a womans (maybe your partners) face and body. To just tip a glass of your weeks wort of sperm over her would not serve any purpose, would it?? You don't have to do it at your place?

I was thinking that. I thought a big part of bukkake was having lots of men mastubating over you at once rather than just ending up covered.

Not meaning to rain on the ops parade or anything, just cant really see how you can simulate this one.

Well there was that story recently of some girl that does alot of adult entertainment in Japan - she put out a twitter call for all of her 'fans' to send in their erm... collections.. to be used in her new bukkake movie... So I guess it's not out of the ordinary.. then again.. it's japan... :P

If you're looking for warm cum for non-procreation purposes I don't see why you shouldn't freeze it and then warm it up when you need it, to be honest. If you blindfold her, she probably won't be able to tell the difference.

For those interested, our little experiment happened last night.

Started the collecting on Thursday evening. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we collected another 3-4 loads per day. Monday morning and afternoon we held off so as to ensure a nice natural load in the evening.

We used a tupperware container and kept it in the fridge. No freezing - seemed too short a time to bother. We removed it from the fridge about 90min before we got going to let it warm up.

For the actual session last night we decided on a seriously prolonged edge and tease foreplay (about an hour) before slowly bringing eachother to orgasm using her rabbit on her and a vibrating butt plug on me. When I got close I moved over her chest (she was lying down on the bed) and she took control of my cock. In her other hand she had the tupperware container.

As soon as I started to cum, spurting huge globs of cum all over her tits, neck and face, she tipped the container over her face and down onto her tits.

This was the hottest thing I've EVER seen. I immediately came again. AMAZING stuff!!

She said she had the hardest orgasm of her life and actually thought at one point she was going to break the rabbit her pussy was squeezing so hard.

Well glad it worked :D

Sounds frightfully messy. Perhaps an ejaculating dildo might be a wise investment, instead of having to stand there with a tupperware box :P

Crazyflower wrote:

I did read somewhere that Women in America have been using sperm for years as a non expensive face lift type 'serum' & believe they kept it in the fridge with no probs (and had AMAZING results in the keep the wrinkles at bay dept!!)

really ?