Is it possible to...

My OH and I were talking about the current fantasies that we're both having and she admitted that the idea of bukakke is occupying a huge amount of her fatasies at the moment. I admitted that the idea of her being covered in cum was a massive turn on for me but I had no interest in a room full of other guys cumming on her.

Jokingly she said why not just keep a couple days worth in the fridge and then you can cover me in your cum.

I guess I'm now wondering, can cum be kept for a day or two?

In all honesty, i've never tried storing it, so I have no idea!!

I'm guessing it's not out the realms of possibility... but I can't imagine it being very pleasant after a few days chilling in the fridge...

Could you not 'cheat' and maybe opt for some 'cum' lube - you can buy various lubes now that have the look/consistency of cum...

But I guess if you really want to try it, may I suggest a tupperware box with a tight lid, and keep it well away from any other food you may have in the fridge?

Thought about a 'cum' lube but it just wouldn't be what her fantsy is about.

Would definitely use a sealable container and keep it away from everything else LOL

A very interesting idea. I'd recommend having a few trial runs so if it doesn't work out you aren't disappointed on the night.

Also, try freezing it?

Well people freeze sperm for years, so maybe freeze it in different containers, and then if you're planning on using it one night, take it out of the fridge the night before and put them in the fridge. I think then it should be okay. Have a look online, surely someone's done it before.

I would think freezing it would be the best option would stop it going funny and smelling

:)

Would you let it get warm before using? (Question for everyone!) coz I can't quite imagine chilly cum being chucked on me having the same effect.. Also would you keep it in a container then just tip it on a partner? I am so intrigued by this haha xx

MrsMcX wrote:

Well people freeze sperm for years, so maybe freeze it in different containers, and then if you're planning on using it one night, take it out of the fridge the night before and put them in the fridge. I think then it should be okay. Have a look online, surely someone's done it before.

it's frozen cryogenically with dry ice though - lot cooler and quicker than a domestic fridge :S

edit - there's lots of recipies using flour and water could be suitable, your other half could have her eyes closed so she dosen't twig!

Yes it is, but that's perfected so that there is as less damaged sperm as possible. They also make sure they don't fully freeze it until the sperm has come to a slow stop, taking about 1.5 hours overall. And I doubt the need for all the sperm to be functional after home freezing is necessary.

Cool freeze it and defrost it in fridge. Defrosting it slowly is what the do in fertility labs

I did read somewhere that Women in America have been using sperm for years as a non expensive face lift type 'serum' & believe they kept it in the fridge with no probs (and had AMAZING results in the keep the wrinkles at bay dept!!)

sweetlove666 wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

it's frozen cryogenically with dry ice though - lot cooler and quicker than a domestic fridge :S

Liquid Nitrogen is used not dry ice. The speed of freezing only concerns later viability of sperm for use in conception; though there has been experimentation with slightly slower freezing to improve chances of later viability. Outside of this purpose, it wouldn't matter.

A domestic fridge operates at 3-5ºc, which should be enough to preserve semen for a a few days at least. Keep it well away from smelly foods — say, at the back in a separate drawer/top shelf — and use a thoroughly washed/sterilised small airtight container. Likewise, as a further precaution to spoilage, deposit each new sample in a separate container.

For longer storage, yes, freezing may be necessary. Thaw in the fridge as Naughty nurse suggests. If you want it warmer (closer to what it would be upon ejaculation), keep the pot in your pocket for around an hour or pop it in some warm water at 35ºc until it's brought to temperature.

This all may sound like a massive ball-ache for a bit of fun, but they're probably measures worth taking to ensure it doesn't become a nightmare.

Just a thought: how much semen do you want? Producing a quantity that will satisfy the Bukakke fantasy in a fews days seems improbable. You'd need a good period of abstinence (a few days) between each sample.

The difference between freezing sperm in your home freezer, to freezing it cryogenically in a fertility lab, is that in your home freezer, it will freeze at a much slower and warmer temperature, which will very quickly kill off the sperm. In the lab, it's flash frozen at extremely low temperature, ultimately putting the sperm into 'stasis' therefore making it suitable for storing sperm for future pro-creation purposes.

To be honest, I can imagine you would be OK just keeping it in the fridge. Heck, there's a cook book with recipes using semen..

Although I am curious as to what you plan to do with it once you've saved up... are you going to invest (or do you already have) in one of those ejaculating dildo's?

A young man goes to his priest for confession.

"Father, I have been having sexual thoughts and I have been playing with myself. Only when I come can I stop my sexual thoughts"

The priest replies "Well my son, that is a sin. You must save that until you are married."

A month later, the man returns for his next confession.

"Father, I am still having sexual thoughts and I am still playing with myself"

The priest replies, " I said that you must save that until you are married"

"But Father" the young man replies, "I am saving it for when I am married. I've now got three jam jars full of it!"

omg LOL!!!!!

Brought a smile.

theres no point unless other men wank over her,my wife loves guys covering her in cum

I think you'll be fine keeping it in the fridge x

Well, whilst I've heard of this before I had no idea it was called *bukakke* so I had to look it up on urban dictionary where it gave this reather good explanation :-

Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser

Well, it made me laugh anyway