Is it too late

Hello @Rosie_61 - as others have said, not too late at all.
I think it is more difficult this year due to Covid, but if you find dating sites are not working then how about a walking group, book club, etc in your area? Most meet via Zoom at the moment. Joining things is still possible, and it might be a more natural way of meeting someone you click with?
There are plenty of older, sexually active members here - both in couples or solo - please do join in!
Have you gone shopping, yet? Lots of solo fun to be had :+1:

2 Likes

I agree with everyone here, never too late to discover something new. You arent hurting anyone(in a bad way :wink:) and just as you have found yourself in this situation there will be others out there thinking the same about themselves and i hope you manage to meet someone understanding and kind enough to help you explore further.

60 is the new 40 these days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Rosie_61 60 is still a spring chicken according to Mrs Onlyones who is also approaching that age.I think it is only too late if you let it be ,the current climate obviously hinders any new personal contact but as you have already found there is nothing wrong with using the time to discover what you really enjoy and then when circumstances change you can take your newly found pleasures and look for someone to share them with ,Someone is out there in exactly the same position you just need to find each other.

2 Likes

Never too late @Rosie_61 hope you find happiness xx

I sincerely hope not! Best of luck with the search for a suitably minded playmate.

A great big thank you to all the lovely folk who took the time to reply to my post … I think I was having a covid restriction wobble. I am in a more positive mood now and ready to embrace the coming year … Wishing you all a new year filled with happy memories x

5 Likes

Good luck with the coming year @Rosie_61 Glad you’re feeling more positive for the future :smile:

1 Like

Same to you! Life is short, grab it with both hands! Happy new year!

1 Like

Good news @Rosie_61 :+1: glad to see you’re feeling more positive :slight_smile: More covid challenges this for us this Christmas :heart: :christmas_tree: :santa: :christmas_tree: :heart: but have some fun, stay safe and wishing you a happy new year x