Is it worth replying to a post made over a year ago?

I’d happily see some old posts get bumped up, especially if they are interesting topics.

2 Likes

Oh now we’ve spent time with the community we’ve definitely learned that thank you for the information though it’s always good to know and be reminded! Hope your having a great day.

In a nut shell yes its worth replying what gets me ishow sometimes people find the post

1 Like

Yer we’ve come to learn that commenting on older posts is 100% worth it I’m so glad I asked the question now.

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp . As relative newbies here, finding this was useful and reassuring. Mrs SSC is quite keen on uploading some photos, but we’ve not got to the required trust level yet. So we’ll carry on enjoying our time here and try some of the great sexy ideas other forum members are posting about. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @SeaSideCpl you normally achieve the next level within 15days so you will not have to wait long. Make sure you achieve the other requirements, see the details on here. Good luck.

Thanks @steve19 . My wife is working on lots of ideas for which lingerie to wear for her first upload. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s something to look forward too. @SeaSideCpl

1 Like