Is Lovehoney Leanne on commission?

Leanne is like me when my computer slows down. Hmmm let's see what files I can remove๐Ÿ˜†
Autumn clean up Wednesday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In the words of Agent Smith (Matrix) 'find them and destroy them' duplicate threads ๐Ÿ˜†

Well deserved clean up it seems, there was a lot of "samey" games etc so nice to see it cleared out a bit.

I wish I had the same motivation when it comes to clearing out my house lol
I'm sure it will save her time in the future though when moderating x

Dunno about commission but Leanne is definitely on a mission today!

Its not a bad thing that some of the duplicated games and other similar threads are closed off as I think some of the problem threads have sort of sunk to the bottom without possibly some members seeing them and being able to offer advice.

Just started as a light hearted thread guys. No explanation needed as to why. I've been here a while๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This forum is getting so serious. Let's get a few more lighthearted threads going.

Stuburns wrote:

Just started as a light hearted thread guys. No explanation needed as to why. I've been here a while๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i can't see any problem with that .

I have just got visions of Leanne tapping away profusely at a keyboard cackling with laughter ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

Making use of her Halloween laugh.

If she reads this now she is gonna have 'I'VE GOT THE POWER'song in her head every thread she closes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today's selfieย 

![](upload://ypbgGmY4QTmkMAaqKqS7f4368OL.gif)

Knew it ๐Ÿ˜‚

LOL ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

1 Like

Thats brilliant ! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I think someone had best warn Snow White ๐Ÿ™ˆ

If Leanne was on commission or piece work Lovehoney would be bankrupt. Seriously I don't know how she does it. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it. ๐Ÿฟ

Hehe loving the selfie ^^ xx