Is Lovehoney Leanne on commission?

Leanne is like me when my computer slows down. Hmmm let's see what files I can remove๐Ÿ˜†
Autumn clean up Wednesday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In the words of Agent Smith (Matrix) 'find them and destroy them' duplicate threads ๐Ÿ˜†

Well deserved clean up it seems, there was a lot of "samey" games etc so nice to see it cleared out a bit.

I wish I had the same motivation when it comes to clearing out my house lol
I'm sure it will save her time in the future though when moderating x

Dunno about commission but Leanne is definitely on a mission today!

Its not a bad thing that some of the duplicated games and other similar threads are closed off as I think some of the problem threads have sort of sunk to the bottom without possibly some members seeing them and being able to offer advice.

Just started as a light hearted thread guys. No explanation needed as to why. I've been here a while๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This forum is getting so serious. Let's get a few more lighthearted threads going.

Stuburns wrote:

Just started as a light hearted thread guys. No explanation needed as to why. I've been here a while๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i can't see any problem with that .

I have just got visions of Leanne tapping away profusely at a keyboard cackling with laughter

Making use of her Halloween laugh.

If she reads this now she is gonna have 'I'VE GOT THE POWER'song in her head every thread she closes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today's selfie 

Knew it ๐Ÿ˜‚

LOL

Thats brilliant !

I think someone had best warn Snow White ๐Ÿ™ˆ

If Leanne was on commission or piece work Lovehoney would be bankrupt. Seriously I don't know how she does it. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it. ๐Ÿฟ

Hehe loving the selfie ^^ xx

Ha ha. Great selfie Leanne :)