Is my wife lusting for a threesome?

My wife asked me to join in the fun with her dildo (she calls it Dave!). Last night she went for a bath and she called me to join her. To cut a long story short we ended up with her riding the dildo and me getting oral sex. This was great and it certainly excited her but having discussed what we did I asked her if she was leading me towards a threesome or the swinggers scene. She said no it was just playing!

I have a question for my LH friends What do you think? Just fun or is it going to lead somewhere? My wife also reads the forum and would be interested in your thoughts.

Hey LST sounds like a pretty wild night for you and I do feel your partners words are final in the sense it was a bit of naughty fun.
A threesome can be far more emotional as lots more is involved such as boundaries, physical approach (kissing,touching etc) and also the mentality of bringing someone else into your love zone.
I would take this as a pinch of salt for now and maybe it’s worth investing in some dildos with suction cup bases for future fun sessions. We have done this multiple times and we have a long length mirror in our room which my partner suction’s her favourite dong too and goes doggy for an amazing view and oral for me. Who knows what the future holds but a threesome vs threeway dildo action is a little different ☺️ ... just my two cents

Yea....sounds like it was just a little fun.

My partner and I have done that a million times and I know a threesome is something she is not interested in.

Sounds like it might be something you are interested in though...

Maybe you should suggest a 3some for real and have a discussion about it all. A lot of people just want to keep things like that as fantasies, but others really want to try. How would you both feel about the jealousy angle? That's important. For a man, watching another man f***ing his wife might be a step too far, you probably wouldn't really know how you felt until it happened. Especially if he's bigger than you where it counts or makes her cum quicker that you do. You just have to remind youself it's only sex, not an emotional attachment.

We both had our first 3somes when young, long before we met, so it wasn't too much of a step for us to have one. Our first swinging experience together was a 4some and we'd recommend that, neither of you will feel left out as sometimes happens with 3somes.

Rather than inviting someone to your house, a swinger-club would provide a good, safe, neutral place and within reason, your lady could choose the man she wants to join you.  If you don't want to go ahead that's fine, but if you invite someone home and don't go aheard, it would be embarrassing at the least.

Good luck but beware, group-sex is pretty addictive! Just keep on talking, homestly and openly, before and after each event and all shoud be well.

Love Stud Too wrote:

My wife asked me to join in the fun with her dildo (she calls it Dave!). Last night she went for a bath and she called me to join her. To cut a long story short we ended up with her riding the dildo and me getting oral sex. This was great and it certainly excited her but having discussed what we did I asked her if she was leading me towards a threesome or the swinggers scene. She said no it was just playing!

I have a question for my LH friends What do you think? Just fun or is it going to lead somewhere? My wife also reads the forum and would be interested in your thoughts.

Unless I'm missing something, you answered your own question in your original post...

Seen as you're both on here, I'll address you as a couple....

You're both here asking this question together; if I may read between the lines, it seems you guys may have aready spoken about this fairly openly together and are possibly looking more to see what others think.

Playing at DP with toys and having a MMF threesome are two entirely different things. If you're looking to consider this seriously my first point is to be sure you're doing it for the right reasons. Send being there has to be a lot of talk first so you're both on the same page.

Why not have the talk as though it's something you're going to do (even if you're not role play it) and see where it leads. You'll both know where you stand if you have the chat as though you've made the choice to go ahead with it and are setting up the ground rules.

Just as a side note, MMF can be great fun, but only if you both and the 3rd can do the sex and that's simply all it is. If you don't have the sex and love are separate mindset then it's likely not for you. If you believe the two are synonymous step carefully.

But enjoying DP with toys does not need to lead to MMF. Me and my ex used to engage in MMF often with a few guys, but with my current SO we enjoy DO play with neither having the desire to bring in another guy. Every situation is different...... another gal though.... yum

I agree with Jess. You answered your own question. It was just fun for her. I’ve done the same thing with my partner and have no desire to have a threesome at all :)

Mrs Sen likes having a dildo used on her while she gives oral, but no way no how does this translate into a 3some, although to be fair, she is often too into the dildo to do the oral properly, but I don't mind, get to watch her really enjoy herself.

I agree we have oral whilst using toys and no desire for a threesome.

It is fun to play out fantasies with toys so you can have your threesome or more. Doing it in reality is very different. We have the fantasy but I seriously doubt anything will ever become reality as neither of us want it to.

Thanks for the advice LH friends.

We both read all your comments and agree that I answered my own question.

My wife says that she loved it as a fantasy but has no desire to try a real threesome. I was obviously reading more into it than was there. In our relationship we have really good open communication and this post has confirmed that we understand each other's intimate viewpoint. Your observations and opinions are much appreciated.

Stick with her friend dave maby try having cam sex with you wife for someone watching first to test the water because in threesomes the green eyed monster can appier me and my partner have had a threesome but only when we are mad with it really good at the time but that was with another girl I don't know how I would feel if it was another man