Is oral anyone's favorite?

Exactly the same for me. Sympathy goes to you.

2 Likes

Giving yes, receiving no! It doesnā€™t do much, but I absolutely love going down on a guy or a gal.

4 Likes

I love oral, either way round is fine with me but I love giving!

A few years back my wife had a course of laser hair removal treatment on her bikini line etc as I gather many women doā€¦ anyway long story short she ended up having a whole body job done including her undercarriage. TOTALLY hairless - permanently!

I literally just want to spend the rest of my life down there licking her nowadays (which incidentally is fine by her!). I just find it so mind blowingly sexy I find it hard to put into words.

5 Likes

Definitely when my lady squirts

2 Likes

When my wife was going through chemotherapy for cancer she shaved her head when hair started falling out, but never did anything with her pubes. They thinned, but never fell out - except for the immediate vicinity of her vulva where there was the most friction happening. It was the barest sheā€™s ever been with no stubble or irritation, just a lusciously smooth vulva, with a really decent bush up on her mound still. It made going down just the most amazing thing, when she was feeling up for it.

8 years in remission now this month and two beautiful children that we didnā€™t know would be possible at the time. Iā€™m so thankful for her every day and her health.

17 Likes

Definitely agree with you I love giving oral and as you could spend weeks down there.

2 Likes

Giving a woman Oral is something I can do as long as possible.
Everything about it drives me wild.
The taste of a wet pussy is part of the reason giving oral is my favorite.
The womanā€™s pleasure drives me wild.

4 Likes

I could eat my partnerā€™s pussy all day long. Sheā€™s a vegetarian and it makes a difference, she has the sweetest tasting pussy Iā€™ve ever enjoyed. Absolutely love it. Love receiving too. I prefer oral over anything to be honest

3 Likes

I could not agree more.

@hornyat50
Right??? if my sex partner wants to sit on my face and go at it, Iā€™ll do my part and the longer the better.
A woman getting off on my face is part of why its my favorite.

5 Likes

@Saffron18

2 Likes

I love giving me OH head :drooling_face: I love tasting him and it really get me going!
I love it when he goes down on me. He doesnā€™t do it often but recently heā€™s changed things up and has made me orgasm the last two times heā€™s gone down on me and those were some amazing orgasms.

4 Likes

Love giving - gets me so wet and horny listening to the delightful moansā€¦. When I had a lover it was his favourite thing, he would scoop up all my hair so he could watch. Generally took place in a car :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Also love receiving, but I am terrible for getting so turned on and excited I get hold of OH head and push his face right in and at times find myself completely riding his face :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :tongue:

10 Likes

Giving, oh yeah.
I get lost in it and I love everything about it.
The womanā€™s juices. I love to lay back and let my parent go at it as long as needed.
I never could get enough.

Absolutely love oral sex, especially giving I like to keep licking until lady says enough. Jim

I sometimes take more pleasure giving than receiving. I love the intimacy, control and challenge of oral. Exploring a cock with your mouth, which parts to lick, suck and swirl your tongue around. I love the taste of sex, the precum then feeling the pulse of orgasmā€¦ mmm Iā€™m ready!

6 Likes

@Secretacc
Wow! My feelings exactly except swap cock for pussy.
I like how you worded that ā€œ I like the taste of sexā€
Even sweat off a partner taste great,
Pussy juice with a bit of squirt taste delicious.
And somehow the more we eat and taste sex the better it tastes.
When a woman ejaculates I want it all and more

6 Likes

I love giving oral and receiving when in the 69 position.

2 Likes

Love giving and receiving oral. It turns me on so much especially when i can see his arse and i get my tongue in there, my only problem is that it makes me orgasam to quick.

2 Likes

The same with me and my wife i love giving her oral how ever she returns the favour only on special occasions