Is oral anyone's favorite?

I live at home with parents still so often having full sex with my boyfriend is not possible without a big risked of being caught in the and oral is often easier for us to accomplish! Whilst I do love him inside me and PIV sex I have to say that I think oral is definitely my favorite way to orgasm, equal with vibrator, as it just feels so good for me. Anyone else prefer oral?

20 Likes

As a male, oral is my favorite to give. I don’t know how it feels to have a swollen cock inside you and then have it unload, but I’m guessing that has it’s own appeal.
I enjoy the taste of my OH as well as the things it does to her vagina and how wet she gets. I think I get carried away as she says it gets too intense or else feels that she is being selfish.

Getting oral as a male is often the most fun as well. It’s the best to watch! And if my OH is getting sore from PIV sex, her blowing me is my absolute favorite.

11 Likes

I love giving my wife oral and personally would do this and not piv, I love everything about it not keen on receiving though, go figure​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

I love giving hubby head, I could do it all day long. It’s my all time favourite things to do. I love giving him that pleasure, seeing the enjoyment in his face, and hearing him enjoy it too. When I give him head, it turns me on more, when he spanks me with the slapper paddle, leaving me red raw and stinging and throbbing which brings me to orgasm too. When he does cum in my mouth, I love the taste, texture and how warm it feels too.
But for me it has to be PIV deep inside hitting my spot, and thrusting hard and him finishing off inside me too :woozy_face:

9 Likes

Giving oral to my wife is my absolute favourite thing…it’s the most intimate I think you can get…plus it usually ends up with more interesting sexy fun afterwards…

Receiving oral I love too although it never really happens as my wife doesn’t enjoy doing it sadly :frowning:

6 Likes

I like giving oral more than receiving

@sammy-jo Until recently, we were living with my in laws and one of his grandparents, and we had to really time our quickies! Sometimes piv was quieter than oral :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I love receiving oral and recently I’ve started to equally love giving more BJs to my husband.

Oral gives me the most amazing drawn out orgasms. I crave it all the time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: we also recently starting switching it up position wise to face sitting. I then have more control and I don’t worry about the husband getting uncomfortable :+1:

9 Likes

nope

… but I don’t hate it either

5 Likes

This^^^

I think receiving oral gives the best orgasm because everything is focused on you but PIV has that extra layer of intimacy between the two of you :heart: I don’t get/rarely had BJs so can’t compare for myself but I’m pretty sure my OH would say she gets a better orgasm from oral :yum:

6 Likes

I love giving and receiving oral, always swallow :yum:

6 Likes

My partner and I love oral and it always forms part of our fun. Pleasuring her with my tongue causing her to writhe against me and force my head harder into her gives me amazing pleasure. And then when she gushes its amazing.
PIV always has its place, but I would definitely miss oral.

8 Likes

Giving oral with her bent over, tasting her from behind and using a paddle on her ass… nothing beats that for me

6 Likes

My Mrs loves me going down on her always does the business but she is not so keen to reciprocate, again which is something we have the conversation about live and give I say it’s up-to you both what you prefer enjoy :+1:

4 Likes

Recently on a trip away we had lengthy sex…like an hour which to some on here is a quicky…lol…

Near the end when everything is covered in cum and lube, I put her on her side, lifted one leg above the other with her knee bent, turned myself with my feet on the headboard, spread her cheeks and rimmed and gave her oral from the side. She’s not a fan of penetration anally, but doesn’t seem to mind a probing tongue in her ass…! I loved it too as all the tastes ran together - I could probably orgasm just seeing and tasting that - it seriously is my favorite!

7 Likes

I love giving oral to my girlfriend.

5 Likes

I love going down on women, and blowjobs are amazing but can be a little uncomfortable if the giver is, uh, not great at it. My wife (who is bi) has said that she was never really into giving guys head but loves doing it to me and watching her go at it is such a turn on. All that said, 99% of the time oral is just foreplay to PIV, but it might be fun to mix it up a little.

2 Likes

Giving oral to my wife is one of my favourite things but receiving it, not so much. Its not something she particularly loves and I know that so, although she gives it her best shot, I can’t orgasm as I know she’s not really into it.

3 Likes

Don’t think I’ve had much proper experience to know what my likes and dislikes are but I remember on one occasion I quite liked being rimmed :thinking:

4 Likes

I love going down on my wife - it is absolutely my favorite. She loves sucking my cock, too, but I rarely cum from oral unless it’s a face-fuck, so I’m not sure it ranks as her favorite.

2 Likes

Receiving oral is my favourite :drooling_face:
Luckily, hubby loves it too and spends hours indulging me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes