Is pegging safe?

What type do most people use on here? Does it have to be curved or will a straight on be better?
Please help.

Thats going to be a personal preference, have you tried it again?

Not pegged since but did use a large lifelike black straight dildo on myself stuck to sink column. Was better than expected as was not sure a larger one would be better. Used loads of lube and canā€™t wait to try again. Not really into lifelike dildos on myself due to the look. Donā€™t think she would like it as well. Prefer non realistic but not many straight ones on LH. All curved.
Any advice??

1 Like

I donā€™t overly like lifelike ones myself. I donā€™t mind the shape but I donā€™t like the colour of them, Iā€™d rather go for a non skin colour.

Iā€™ve never really noticed the curve but then i donā€™t have a prostate.

1 Like

Same issue here - not against a lifelike one but should we ever buy one it would be a non lifelike one. I havenā€™t seen one yet that would be suitable for us as my wife would find a lifelike one a bit weird and so I would Iā€¦ weā€™ve never done pegging before so this is a pre thought and something Iā€™ve noticed. I wonder if there is a gap in the market for strap ons that could be non lifelike?

Just to be clear again, we have no problem with the lifelike ones or people using them, theyā€™re just not for us in this instance.

1 Like

Weirdly although I donā€™t like anatomically correct apertures on my strokers or sleeves I much prefer lifelike dildos when sheā€™s pegging me. The sight of my wife with a large penis that sheā€™s just about to put in my ass or make me take in my mouth is a huge turn on for me.

4 Likes

itā€™s fairly safe yeah. if youā€™re in pain or you notice bleeding be more careful and use more lube and slow down more the next time you do stuff, but it sounds like youā€™re being a-ok rn

For myself , if I have not prepped well it can be uncomfortable ( and messy ) . I have multiple prostrate massagers in varying sizes and everything from my ā€œwarm upā€ tee plug all the way to my lifelike 9" which is more rigid and firmer . As long as the path is clear and well lubed and used a warm up toy or two I have never been in pain . For me the girth of my 9" tends to out preform the massagers . For me , when I really want to ride the hell out of a dildo , the smoother ones tend to not have as much friction . I have used massagers curve up and down without any difference except down they stay in a little better . I myself as a former emergency medical technician tend to stay away from the rigid units of glass or metal for the simple reason they could be forced in a manner that may damage you . As others have said , everybody is different and also what was good last week may not be as pleasurable next week . Lube up and enjoy the ride !

1 Like

Think Iā€™m gonna get this one as itā€™s not too curved and not too lifelike.

2 Likes