Is Semen good for your skin?

I have heard many things whether semen is good for your skin. Does anyone know or have put semen on their skin for a period of time?

Look forward to your replies

Put it this way, it`s not bad for it!

Plenty of times until it dries up and no difference, but help yourself πŸ™ƒ

Well I can tell you I have it all over me regularly and it I can’t say I notice any difference. And I’m quite well seasoned in this πŸ˜‚

Well my boobs are in good nick and they've had a fair bit rubbed into them over the years.

I’ve been telling the wife this for ages.....she still doesn’t believe me πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Lots of vitamins in it google it...🧴

Jilly where are you getting all these emotes from? Like the waving hand and this bottle. I can only see a few.

There is nothing contained withing Sperm that will help your skin, sorry Ladies. Apparently you can by Semen cream. Meh.

On my ancient Samsung galaxy J52017 phone DWP...

This post is no longer available.

I nearly choked on my vod when Curvy Jilly posted these...πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ πŸ˜‹

If your man manages to spew enough of the stuff perhaps.I'd be a little concerend about some other things though ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Just don’t get it in your eyes lol heard multiple people say it stinks apparently

Yes it stings! Husband has a real love of cumming on my face, just have to make sure I close my eyes in time! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

I keep telling my wife that and I can help but not sure she believes me.

Married Girl wrote:

Yes it stings! Husband has a real love of cumming on my face, just have to make sure I close my eyes in time! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

There's the jeopardy. You want to keep looking to see it come out, but you don't want to so as to avoid it in the eye!

KinkyMira wrote:

Married Girl wrote:

There's the jeopardy. You want to keep looking to see it come out, but you don't want to so as to avoid it in the eye!

And here lies my problem of being a facial loving cum slut πŸ˜„πŸ€€πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Lots of vitamins in it google it...🧴

Maybe that's my OH's secret, she swallows plenty and is never illπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Do not think it has helped the skin on my hands , stomach or chest . But that is only about 50 years of application , maybe it takes longer ?

Haha I've heard this too. Have had a fair bit on my various parts over the years including my face. I wasn't sure whether you're supposed to leave it on or massage it about a bit and wash it off When I left it on it did have a tightening effect on my under eye area. Just make sure it doesn't go directly in the eyes... it stings!