Is teasing foreplay?

Hi guys.
So Im having a debate with my OH as to whether or not teasing is classed as foreplay.
Little bit of background information. I tend to instigate almost all the sex we have. He disagrees but its true.
I like to tease him while he is at work by sending sexts or sexy pictures. Now to me, this is all part of the foreplay as quite often it leads to sex later.
Therefore in my opinion I am the instigater of sex.
He argues that the teasing is completely seperate from the sex.
Help me out here?

The answer simply is yes
I suppose if he feels absolutely nothing at those images and texts you send him then for him it's a no.

But the answer is definitely yes

I do this to my husband and it is foreplay.

He told me that it gets him in the mood so it is foreplay. Foreplay doesn't have to be phyisical, it came be visual and use any of your other senses. Telling him what you are going to do to him or want him to do to you can be a great turn on!
So based on my experience you are instigating sex. Tell him it's up to him to do it for a change as you would like to receive sext and pics as well.

Thank you for your replys guys.
Maybe I need to talk to him about it and see if 1. He will reciprecait at all and 2. If he actually enjoys that I do it.

I'd love for my Mrs to sext me I'd definitely see it as foreplay, I do it to her I love to tease

Absolutely yes from me. I love it. Gets me all worked up and ready to go the second i get the chance.

Yes

There is no right or wrong answer to this.

"Foreplay" is a social construct. It is an idea created by humans and is not a tangible thing. The same goes for words like "sex", "virginity" and "gender". 

Basically, "foreplay" is whatever the heck you want it to be. 

Some people don't "believe" in foreplay at all, and classify everything from the first look/touch/kiss as "sex", while other's think everything leading up to (but not including) penetrative sex is foreplay.

In order do understand what you think foreplay is, you need to clearly define in your own head what "sex" is for you. Then, if you want to, you can classify anything that doesn't fall within your definition of "sex" as "foreplay". 

Yes and No . It all depends . Most of it Jess has covered above . However some teasing could be regarded as flirting which can be a slightly different message. It could mean that your interested in a person or paying them a compliment . Doesn't necessarily mean you want to take anything further.

mysteron wrote:

Yes and No . It all depends . Most of it Jess has covered above . However some teasing could be regarded as flirting which can be a slightly different message. It could mean that your interested in a person or paying them a compliment . Doesn't necessarily mean you want to take anything further.

Yes - this too! Well said, mysteron. 

Some people reject the word "foreplay" entirely, as it suggests that something has to follow, or that the "foreplay" act can't be satisfying on its own / enjoyed without follow up "sex". 

I had never thought about that.
Thanks for the input guys :)

Yes, I love teasing of any kind as foreplay!